chapter 44 satte pe satta

The same night Mahesh called Garima and Gauri and told them that they are leaving for India now. Both the ladies were surprised as they were expecting adhya and Rudra in the hotel room but they thought that maybe some urgent work had to be done.

So they reached the airport with their luggage, Mahesh told them that Rudra and Sameer are joining them for some time.

The ladies were getting restless to know the reason when Rudra and Sameer entered the jet. They started searching for adhya but she was not behind them.

" Rudra where is adhya?"

"She is not coming "

" What? why? I mean don't tell me she refused?"

" No Jiji, don't say it like this she will never refuse to come with me."

" Rudra did you, did you fight with her?"

" No "

" Ooh! Please answer in some more words we are tense now."

" I am not taking her with me, "

" Why?"

" Mom, listen to me well, I will not like any interference in my married life, it's a matter between husband and wife and no one has the right to question our decisions. "

"Our decision, what do you mean by our did adhya tell you something. Rudra I need answers. I will not let anything bad happen to her. Do you get me?

"She is fine with my decision ok and for some days she is going to stay here only, ok... She will come to Shimla when I will decide "

" Now if you permit me, can I sleep?"

Stating this Rudra left for the bedroom in the jet.

" Hamari need UDA ke khud so Gaya, Jiji ab kya hoga."Garima was very unhappy with the news
" Relax I will talk to him later "gauri tried to console Garima.

The next day one more piece of news made its debut.

The chairperson of a sgroup
Mr Rudra Singh Shekhawat tied the knot with Adhya abeer Shekhawat in a simple ceremony in London. Only family members and close friends attend their wedding.

They have claimed that they were engaged after a month to abeer Shekhawat's death as it was his last wish. The pictures that made the news in the paper were clicked when they were on a date. They were getting married after abeer Shekhawat's first death anniversary but because of this news, they have to marry early like this.

Still, Mrs Shekhawat is not accompanying them as they will wait for the first death anniversary for abeer after that they will give a reception in Shimla.

S Group has alleged many cases on the media houses for degrading their image in the world.

Gauri was smiling widely by watching this latest news on the channel and at last, she achieved what she thought. Garima was just worried about adhya she talked to her after reaching Shimla but she was ok with Rudra's decision.

Rudra will never like anybody who will intervene in his married life so all kept quiet whereas Giriraj was suffering in New York as Rudra used his contacts and made him switch to Australia so that he has to work hard in his new place and that way he will keep away from Shimla.

_________________________________________

It was the next day when adhya got ready to join her office after a long break. During this break, she used to keep working on the important designs at home only. Natasha was giving her all her support.