chapter 28.promised him

Rudra was shocked to hear this, it took him some minutes to understand what Abeer has said, he distrusted with gritted teeth

"When? How? Where were you at that time? "

"Come with me bhai, I will show you "

Abeer hold his hand and started walking towards Garima's room.
Rudra was confused that why he is dragging him to chachi's room.

When they reach the room the ladies of the house with Seema bua were consoling Adhya.

" she is here can somebody please tell me what's happening here ?"

"Rudra beta "

" No, I will tell you bhai"

Before an hour.

Abeer finished his dinner and rushed to his room as it was their wedding night he already ordered the florist to decorate the room with Adhya's favourite flowers

He was waiting in his room for Adhya but she never came, when the clock showed that it was past 11 he lost his cool and rushed outside in search of his wife.

But he was shocked to see that all the family members and guests were already retired to their rooms. He got worried about adhya's whereabouts So he first decided to ask his mom.

When he entered Garima'sroom he got another surprise as his wife was sleeping on one side of the bed and garima was on the other side.

He was already stressed out and watching her newlywed wife sleeping peacefully he lost the last thread of patience too.

He shook Adhya who was shocked to see Abeer standing near her bed before she can speak a word he hold her wrist and started dragging her out of the room. Adhya has never seen Abeer in so much anger.

"Abeer what ...what are you doing?

Abeer didn't bother to answer her and unlock the door to move out with Adhya, suddenly someone pulled Adhya from his hold.

It was garima who switched on the lights and was glaring at Abeer.

Leave her Abeer," what the hell, do you think, you are doing ".

"What I am doing,waoh! mom just Woah !, you are asking my question,  can you please tell me what my wife is doing in your bedroom when she is supposed to be in my room with me ."

Garima took two minutes to get the meaning of his words then she realised what he meant, she gave a teasing smile to Abeer and patted his cheeks

"O my ladies, my eager son, don't you remember didi decided to do the post-wedding ritual tomorrow "

"So "

Garima smiled at him " actually without performing Satyanarayana Katha, Adhya can not enter your room ."

" Fine come love we will sleep in the guest room" he again started dragging her out. garima quickly hold adhya's hand.

"No Abeer buddhu( fool), she can not sleep with you I mean you can not consummate the marriage ."

Adhya's cheeks turned pink in blushing .,abeer looked in shocked expression at her mother.

Abeer left her hand and went out of the room, he was not someone who will back out so easily. He reached near gauri's room and started banging on her door calling" badima please open the door "

"Badima "

Seema bua who was sleeping in the guest room next to Gauri's room came out on listening to the commotion.

'"What happened abeer tell me beta? "seema also got worried.

Gauri also came out of her room.

'"Abeer, what are you doing here at this time ?"