chapter 68 The punishment

Four months later.

 Adhya entered the sixth month of her pregnancy, she was having a good time but giving other family members a hard time as she doesn't have any nausea or morning sickness. Adhya only likes to eat what she craves but in a good quantity, the result was she started gaining weight her baby bump was also visible now. Adhya only likes to eat her food and sleep like a log, her job which was some NGO projects she decided to do the work from home but later it also became stressful for her. So she requested some more time, as she submitted almost 8 designs for different NGO buildings so the firm lent her that leave, as they also need time for building the projects in hand.

         It was a normal morning at a weekend when Rakesh Shekhawat showed up in the Shekhawat mansion. The first thing Rudra did was send adhya's breakfast on their floor only as they didn't want Rakesh Shekhawat's evil eye on the baby. Gauri was more surprised to see the dry fruit gift hamper and fruit basket.

     "   What is all this bhai sa" 

     "  Well, I am here to announce some good news, Veer's wedding has been fixed. You know the textile minister of the state, Mr Jindal, the veer is getting married to his only daughter Prerna Jindal. You must have met her at parties bhabhisa...

    "Hmmm.. yes, yes well congratulations it's very good news "

   "You all have to attend every function of this marriage, Rudra I will not listen to any excuse you have to be present at every function okay. As it is your younger brother's marriage hmmm "

   "  Of course, how can I miss it, I will be there"

  "  Okay, bhabhisa I will take your leave, hope to see you soon hmmm."

  "Rudra only you and I are going to attend this wedding but adhya will not attend any functions or the wedding. Kaveri is an evil-minded woman "

"That will be a good mom"

" Jiji don't worry I will stay at home with adhya hmm."

     "That will be great garima "

   That day was Sunday so rudra arranged a special meeting with Sameer, Narayan and Mahesh in his study room. 

     " How did we don't have any idea about this alliance hmm? We are just close to achieving the goal but this marriage will ruin everything."

 " That bastard I still don't believe what does Jindal saw him give his daughter's hand in marriage "Sameer added his opinion.

 "  We were just a mile away to finish Rakesh Shekhawat's economic ailment, but this alliance will make this impossible as Jindal will support his son-in-law and Rakesh Shekhawat in financial aid. Even he can give more business opportunities to grow them."

"   So now sir tell us what can we do?"

     "   I cannot see the happiness of those people who snatch my chote from us, these people don't deserve happiness."

"What's going on in your mind?"

          " I know what to do, just listen to me carefully and I want no mistakes in this plan."

  The three of them nodded at him 

   When Rudra reached his bedroom he found his cute wife ready in a cute maternity wear dress, she was looking all set for going out. But rudra didn't know where to as she hardly goes out in this condition, only to visit the hospital for a checkup. Sometimes he took her for dinner that's all. So he asked in a soft voice as adhya has become an angry bird nowadays she used to get angry at silly things and the worst part is her crying session that was followed by sweet words for him. Rudra was surprised at how he could tolerate her tantrums till now. , as Rudra never used to listen to this kind of talk not even from his parents