chapter 10 Rudra's conflict

The next morning rudra reached the office and entered his cabin Mahesh was silently following him.

The posture of rudra was enough that he is not in a good mood.

Connect the call to the pi who I appointed for abeer in London.

Mahesh connected the call and passed it to rudra.

' Hello Mahesh sir, you are calling so late, is everything fine sirr .'

"Rudra Singh Shekhawat speaking ."

Hello .... hello sir, tell me, sir

Are you doing your job perfectly

'Yes sir .. ask Mahesh sir I am giving the daily report of abeer sir "

'Then please enlighten me who is this adhya khurrrana .and do you know she is abeer's love interest "

" Sir ... she is a friend to abeer sir they usually meet and it is common here I mean gurl and boys hang out together so I didnt .... love I dont know "

'You are dismissed from your job moron" rudra disconnected the phone call

" Mahesh see to it that this moron should not get any job, am I clear "

Mahesh nodded yes, he understood that rudra is in anger and it is related to abeer sir

Mahesh, I want all details of this girl Adhya khurrana, from how long did abeer know her I want every detail of her.

'Sir I will get it to you by tomorrow .'

'No I want it till evening, I am already late, as I dont want to waste time. "

Mahesh nodded and left from there.

The whole day rudra was lashing out at his staff as he was still not believing that his baby brother hid this from him

In the evening Mahesh enters the cabin with a file in hand. He kept the file in front of rudra.

There were some pictures of adhya on the first page then the information.

Name. Adhya khurrana

Father's name. Dr Ashish khurrana

Father's occupation - cardiologist in mxm hospital

Mother's name- Mrs drishti khurrana

Mother's occupation - housewife.

Grandfather - devrat khurrana retired as a bank manager from union bank in Delhi, after his wife's demise he shifted with his son to London.

Adhya 's occupation - working as an architect in James Design.

Relationship status - in a relationship.

Hobbies - travelling.

. Rudra closes the file with a deep sigh, he knows that this girl doesn't suit his family as her lifestyle, her job is saying it all.

But he was worried about abeer so he decided to take his opinion on her first before he will come to any conclusion.

"Any other thing which I should know, I mean any previous relationship, boyfriends "

" No Sir she is the first time in a relationship she was a nerd in school and college. Abeer sir is her first boyfriend" "

"From how much time is this going on"

"Sir they know each other for more than 1 year but they started dating six months ."

"Are .. are they ina ... live in a relationship I mean staying together like a couple .. you know what I mean "
Rudra clenched his jaw in anger while finishing the last line.