chapter 39 only way out

In London the khurrana family were avoiding calls from relatives and friends, on the contrary in Shimla, the scene was different as gauri Shekhawat was attending each call she is receiving, after talking to the person she use to open a diary and write something in it.

Giriraj entered the bedroom after talking for leave in his office,.he took a seat beside garima who was silently sitting there holding her head.

" What's happening here? what Jiji is doing? "

' Making a hit list ,"

"Hmm, what do you mean exactly by hitlist ?"

" She attends a call then writes the name of the person in that diary, she made two different pages one is named as WW and other is named as a hit list ."

"And what does it mean .?"

"Bhaisa, the really worried people or concerned about us are going to add in WW that mean well-wisher list and those who are taunting and mocking at our family are going in hitlist. You know na Jiji dont leave people easily I mean she will make them pay "

When rudra came to bid goodbye to his .mother and Chachi. Gauri was damn furious about rudra's act.

" What do you think you are doing rudra? You are running from the problem instead of facing it .,dont act like a wimp. you know our share prices are at a record low price. Some business delegates were backing off from our deals so you are needed here not in ...

"Mom trust me I am doing what is best for us, you know na we cannot reveal the actual truth of the footage as it
Will bring more pain to our families and especially adhya will suffer the most, her future is at stake mom ."

"And don't you worry about the business we have seen more worst phase of our company when dad and chachu left us still we reached to this success na. I assure you some crores loss is not a big thing for our family is it ?"

"I am going because I dont want to lose this Singapore deal and I know when I will return everything will be in a cold bag. So take care and please avoid going out for some time."

Rudra kissed his mother's forehead and hugged her then he turns towards her Chachi and repeat the same gesture then he turned towards his mama and gave a knowing smile to him who nodded in return and patted his back.
Last night rudra only requested giri to stay in Shimla for some more days as gaurii needs her brother in this hard situation and giriraj agreed at once.

As soon as rudra left there,gauri's mobile rang with a call for which she was eagerly waiting for .yes it's a call from Rakesh Shekhawat .giri signalled her to keep the call on speaker.

" Hello pranam bhabhisa, we were in Mumbai for some days we just returned today and wanted to meet you but your security officers denied us from entering the mansion we tried so much but they didnt agree."

"Rakesh bhaisa, we ordered him like that only as the news reporter is waiting for our relatives eagerly to get some spicy news. You know na some relatives are just waiting to mock at us and some of them have got the golden opportunity to taunt us. But you are not only our relative but also the extended family, I know you will never think about us like this na, dont you have to worry for us we are doing fine okay "

" Ji ......Ji I can understand, still, if you need any type of help we are here to help you bhabhisa "

" Yes I need your help with one thing "

' Ji bataiye "( pl tell me)

" See you should keep a record for us ... record of those jealous relatives who are making fun of my rudra and my family behind our back, especially this time "