mothers day special

The temple was bustling with crowd as it was the first day of navratri. The security team of shekhawats were trying hard to save the family from the scrimmage of the crowd.

   This was ancient temple which doesn't believe any vip Que or any vip treatment to the wealthy. The temple authorities believe that all devotees are equal.

       Abeer, Rudra and dev were not in favour for the temple visit. But when you are dealing with gauri shekhawat you must be cautious.

   After offering their prayers when they came out of the temple premises , rudra ordered dev to call the driver with their cars.

  But the security team informed them that due to so much crowd they prohibited the entry of vehicles and now to reach the car they have to descend the mountain and it was almost 4 km from the temple.

   Listening to this the shekhawat family got worried. Gauri was the first one to confide " now what will we do? I cannot walk that much .why don't you all go ahead I will reach slowly and dont worry the security will be with me."

  Rudra was not going to leave gauri alone , abeer was in the same thoughts .But two people standing behind them were worried about some other issue.Dev and adira were worried about their starvation as they all were fasting today and now they have to walk too.

     People need food to live but this duo live for food , dev and adira were more like a food guide for the family as they knew where one can get good food. Whether it's about India or abroad.

   "  I just had one milk shake yaar"

 " Same here bhai , I just started dreaming about the yummy fasting recipes but see now we have to walk too."

 " Mithu , how can we even be able to walk bearing with this hunger."

     His words were audible to rudra and abeer , as a result dev noticed two pairs of eyes were glaring at him. He gave a sheepish smile.

"I think I should see the condition ahead " and made a run from there.

Adira giggled at dev's condition.

   After waiting for someone more , rudra decided to start with the only option left, to walk.

    Rudra reached near gauri and picked her up in his arms, gauri was startled at his move " Rudra you don't have up this, I told you to go ahead with kids I will reach there in slow steps."

  "   How could you even thought that I will leave you here ,don't you trust your upbringing mom."

   Gauri gave a warm smile at him , and patted his cheek.

  Abeer rushed towards his dad " Dad let me take dadi"

  " Why? do you think I am so old that I can't take care of my mom"

 " It's not that, I.."

  "No worries, you just take care of your mom and Kitty" rudra cold voice was enough to stop abeer

      Abeer nodded at him when they hardly reach ten steps ahead adhya winced in pain as her foot got sprained.
Rudra stopped in his tracks listening to her painful voice.

   Abeer and adore check upon adhya., but when they saw the swollen foot abeer didn't waste time and picked adhya in his arms.

  "   Abeer put me down, I am fine its just a sprain."

     Abeer didn't reply her and started walking , rudra gave a nod appreciating abeer and they resumed  with their walk.

   The people of shimla were watching the scene in awe , looking at the son who was carrying his old mother in his arms and his son was following his footsteps.