chapter 16 Adhya 's blunder

"What will I know adhya ?" rudra asked in a stern voice with a scary calmness that indicates danger.

Listening to his cold voice, she was almost on the verge of fainting. The challenging tone in rudra's voice was well received by her .suddenly she noticed the ladies of the house we're leaving for shopping.

" Coming badimaa" screaming this she makes a run from there.

Abeer laughed hard, looking at her girlfriend who was running like her back was on fire .rudra smiles at her antics. Both the brothers hi-fi each other.

All the day adhya was cursing herself for doing this blunder at least she should care about the surroundings before speaking. But she was like this from childhood.

After a tiring day of shopping, the ladies were exhausted. Shekhawat family insisted the ladies have dinner with them only, so adhya and drishti agreed.

At the dinner table, rudra was not
present as he was attending some dinner party with foreign delegates. This brings more relief to adhya as she was feeling embarrassed, not scared to face rudra.

After dinner, gauri asked the servants to serve ice cream. Abeer told adhya to come to the poolside to enjoy the ice cream.

Adhya was sitting on the chair near the pool, which was slightly ahead of abeer 's chair, both were enjoying their icecreams

" I am very sorry abeer for morning incident I know I did a blunder but didn't mean it "

"It's ok adhya but you should apologise to bhai "

"Hmm yes that I will " she was so busy devouring her ice cream that she doesn't notice when abeer left from there ., as he want some more ice cream .on the other hand adhya's nonstop blabbering was going on.

In the dining room rudra entered, he greeted everyone,abeer who was holding an empty ice cream bowl saw his bhai, and come close to him.

"Bhai Adhya want to apologise for morning please she is on poolside you go talk to her I will be there in a minute ."

"Ooh, that's not needed "rudra shrugged it off

"Please bhai " abeer requested

"Ok... if you insist "rudra agreed

Well, adhya was talking to herself as she was thinking that abeer is still sitting behind her and listening to her talk.

Rudra entered the poolside and took the chair where abeer was seated before
Adhya's talk was still going on nonstop.

"you know abeer I think your brother needs a girl in his life see he has become such a rude man without any emotions and feelings you know don't mind my words but he seems to be more like Hitler. I think I have a solution for this you know only a girl can bring light to his boring life.

"You know then you will be able to see him happy too. Everbody needs a life partner, he must have felt so lonely na . I hope that Hitler will learn to smile at least ".