chapter 51 His passion ,her fear

After reaching the mansion Mahesh opened the door for his boss, 

   "I asked for some arrangements. Have you done it?"

   "Yes sir "

Warning Mature content ahead.

 Rudra entered the elevator and reached his floor, as soon as he entered the room, he saw his beautiful wife standing in front of the mirror sweating badly, he removes his coat and ordered her without looking at her.

" Remove your jewellery "Adhya followed as he said.

"Remove your clothes and come to bed" second-order came.

Adhya got rooted in shock, she did not believe what she was listening to, and her body started trembling in fear of Rudra.

"You want me to undress you, fine as you wish "Rudra stated in anger. In long strides he reached her.

Her back was facing him, he quickly 
undone all the strings of her blouse, the blouse was padded so she quickly held it in front to stop it from falling.

" Hands down" he whispered near her ear 

"Hands down adhya " he shouted, grabbing her hair in his fist, in pain she held her head a   the blouse was on the floor.

    Rudra left her hair and undone the zip of the lehenga, the lehenga also met the same fate as the blouse.

     Adhya tried to cover her breast with her hands, Rudra was observing her every movement so he didn't waste time and took hold of her wrists and held them at her back using his one hand.

   Adhya was shivering badly, but looking at her beautiful body the beast had taken control of Rudra"s  mind.

        He held her chin up " you have two options wife, first just submit to me and I promise I will be gentle to you.
Second, try to resist me and I will make it more painful for you, so now choose wisely. "
And yes remember that  there is no going back now "

     Saying this he didn't resist more and he did what he craved to do for a long time he kept his lips on hers.

     The kiss was gentle at first, but in the passing minutes, it turned into a passionate kiss. Adhya's mind got  the numb  feeling of his lips on her, 

     He left her hands and picked her up in bridal style and laid her on the bed 
Adhya kept her gaze down she realized
that now there is no use in resisting him, as he is not going to stop.

Rudra first looked at his wife's naked form then hovered above her. First, he kissed her eyes, her cheek, pecked his lips then he started smooching her neck.

    Rudra touched her breasts slowly with his fingers, adhya shivered at his touch then he hold her bud between his finger and thumb, rubbed it slowly, the next moment he latched his mouth on her breast and started sucking it. He was sucking one breast while kneading the other one.

Adhya couldn't hold it any more and she moaned, Rudra opened his eyes and gave a look at his wife who started reacting to his touch. He smirked at her state.

   After sucking her breasts for a good time he moved towards her princess part which was still covered by the panty. He slowly removed it and spread her legs... He settled himself between her legs and first, he touched her part seriously then he rubbed it, and he blew some air on it.

     He slowly started licking it, and adhya trembled in pleasure, she was experiencing all this for the first time. Soon the room got filled with her moaning voices.

After some minutes she started feeling a knot in her stomach. A different type of pressure was building inside her, she was confused should she ask to use the washroom.