chapter 46 The useful mantra

A  week after the award ceremony the London branch of s group decided to throw a party to celebrate the award given to Rudra Singh Shekhawat.

       When Mahesh informed Rudra about it Rudra denied attending the party but later when he focused on the word London he smiled and agreed to attend the party or more to say meet his scared pigeon.

 At that time Garima was in Udaipur to attend some distinct relatives' wedding so she could not accompany them to London, whereas gauri was very excited to attend the party especially since she will get a chance to meet adhya and she will try to give some alone time to this couple.

    When adhya was informed about this party, ground swept below her feet.    She was not in a position to refuse this party as it will give rise to more gossip about her and Rudra's relationship. But accompanying a party with Hitler is not easy for her. His presence near her was enough to make her nervous and then the blunders followed.

    She was missing rushali who was on a business trip. She just had a day in hand as tomorrow is the day of the event. Gauri already sent a designer to get her outfit ready. They took adhya's measurements and left from there.

    Adhya was feeling very nervous so she called rushali, listening to adhya rushali tried hard to console her but nothing worked. At last rushali's tiny brain came up with an idea to convince adhya to the party.

     "Ok, if you are so afraid of your husband then try to avoid his presence. I mean keep your mind busy somewhere else as it will help you to divert your mind from at least fearing  Rudra"

 "Hmmm, I didn't understand."

 " Adhya it's like you should keep chanting something in your mind like some song no… no song will not work hmmm. Ok, what about some tongue twisters like…. no not in English? It will belong. You need some tiny tongue twister. Yippee, I got the right one."

"Kacha papad, pakka papad."

  " Yes, it will, definitely relax and attend the party whenever you find him near start murmuring this inside your mind ok."

 "Are you sure this will work?"adhya was still confused.

  "Arey! I bet it will.".  Rushali knows very well how silly this is going to be but still, she wants adhya to attend this party, she just tricked her.

    To adhya's bad luck the following day gauri informed her that they are going to pick her up. As Ashish was out of town and Drishti was taking care of devrat who was down with fever. So they were not able to attend the party.

  The beautician and designer reached Khurrana residence and started their work on adhya. Adhya was just sitting there getting dolled up for the party as it was their first public appearance after marriage. The first time they were going to go attend a party as a couple.

After some hours, adhya was already in a beautiful long gown with minimum makeup to attend the party. She wore her nuptial chain and diamond earrings to go with it. As she knew Rudra will never tolerate the absence of a nuptial chain on her neck.

 As she knew Rudra will never tolerate the absence of a nuptial chain on her neck