Thank you note

Promised him, a remarriage story, but I want to write it differently never expected this kind of response for this story. , I am overwhelmed to get so much love from you all.

    Thank you to each and everyone who made this journey so special for me. See I am not a pro writer, but yes I am trying to write well. Thank you for avoiding the grammatical mistakes of the story., I will be editing this story soon.

    Some unknown facts about this story that I want to share with you as many readers asked me different questions about this story.

You will be surprised to know that, after writing five or six chapters of promised him I have decided to drop the story and say bye to writing as I was not getting the response that I was expecting. And I thought that stood by you is just a one-time wonder for me. But before quitting it I wanted to share my thoughts with someone so I talked to my dear friend Shrutigajendra and she told me not to care about reads and just carry on writing. Her words again motivated me and I am here.. So thank you so much dear friend.

     Why Hrithik Roshan as rudra?

   I thought he will suit the character of rudra Singh Shekhawat perfectly and I was right too. Well, my person, your author had a crush on him for the last 21 yrs and it didn't fade with time. Always in love with HR 😘😘😘😉

     How did I write the funeral scene so effectively that it made the readers cry?

   Well that chapter took 4 days as whenever I start writing I used to cry a lot, yes you are right this author is a little bit crazy and an exceptionally emotional person too😭😭. so it was really hard to write that .when readers responded that they cried, I can completely understand that.

    Is there any sequel of promised him?

  Yes, I am going to write the story of
Abeer rudra Singh has too. And that will be a very interesting one.

Which story I am going to start next and when?

     Well, I will start my other story after completing a tint of love. The next story will be a sequel of stood by you.
After writing such an intense work like promised him I will prefer to write a sweet romantic story.
It will be an arranged marriage story in my style.  

And at last, as you all know I am going through some health issues, so from now onwards I will prefer to write only one story at a time.

    So thank you much to all the readers who supported me till now,  each and everyone who added my stories to their reading list thank you as it means a lot to me.

    Special thanks to the readers who decided to follow my profile now we are 650 and that's great. As that's the only thing that will get me back to write more stories .so do follow my profile so that you will not miss some  important notifications about my stories

I know you all are eagerly waiting for the bonus chapter and epilogue. But it will take some time as, an ongoing assessment of my son, who doesn't like to study and I am struggling hard to make him literate 🤪😅😅🤗

Thank you once again.

Abhilasha.