chapter 64 surprise .

The next morning was very joyful in the Shekhawat mansion as little saanvika was getting ready for her school. Sameer was making her revise for her test when they reached for breakfast Sameer kept murmuring answers to her 

     When Rudra entered the dining room he kissed Saanvika's cheek.

"   Good morning princess "

  "  It's not a good morning chachu"

"  Why? ha! ain't you slept well ooh I got it you are missing your mom and adheer right don't worry they will be back soon hmm "

"  No it's not that, look at dad he is making me revise till now at breakfast too."

"   Sameer let her eat peacefully, she will do good in exams "

      "  I know that but soniya, …. she is freaking out there, you know she is making my life a hell. Threatening me that if saanvika didn't score well in this exam then the responsibility for her marks will be on me. Tell me what should I do rudy.?"

 " Chill dad, I am all prepared. Mom loves to give you stress. That's why she said so. As she already prepared me well for exams."

" Look, your daughter is more intelligent than you, I'm impressed, princess."

    Saanvika smiled sheepishly, whereas Sameer just pouted. After breakfast rudra dropped princess at her school then he left for the office as saanvika was willing to go with rudra so Sameer left for his office.

Entering the office Rudra was greeted by Mahesh first who was updating him about today's appointments, meetings and conferences.

  " Sirr veer sir is waiting for you "

   "Hmm send him to my cabin after 10 minutes and I don't anyone to disturb us .ok '

"  Yes, sirr."

   Rudra got settled on his chair and was going through some important documents when a knock was heard.

   " Come in"

 Veer entered the cabin and greeted Rudra, Rudra nodded to him and signalled him to take a seat.

After 10 minutes he looked up and asked very 

 "  Why do you want to meet me? Is everything ok.?"

     Veer knew that he is mocking him but he was helpless as it was a matter of 80 crores so he kept a smiling face and answered him in the best polite way  

"   Bhaisa I want to apologise to you for my mom's words, she is not completely at fault actually as she is going through depression and sometimes she utter nonsense. So please forgive her for what she said to bhabhi."

    "Ooh! I didn't know that well but I can say that khakis have the power to make the other person depressed,.even in her depressed state. You know I knew her nature that it's her way of  talking but my wife doesn't and she was hurt by her words."

"  I know if you want I will  make mom apologize to bhabhisa."

 '    No, my wife will not allow this. She has got a very good upbringing so you know she will never like that any elder should apologise to her."

  "   Hmm then tell me what I should do to get your forgiveness.?"

 "   No, you don't have to do anything special just remember and advise your family too,
Rudra Singh Shekhawat will not bear a word against his wife, insulting or cursing my wife will be like somebody is cursing me. You know she is my better half so we have to share everything, pain, laugh, respect and insult too."