chapter 43 wedding bells

At Garima's place.,

Rudra was pacing in the study room whereas Garima, Gauri, Giri and Sameer and Mahesh were present in the room looking at him.

Sameer And Mahesh reached half an hour back in London. Rudra ordered Mahesh to reach London, whereas Gauri invited Sameer to Rudra's wedding. 

How did this happen? I mean I have taken all the measures to avoid the media right then how?

Mahesh has to try hard to compose his fear as it was him who personally followed adhya and told the location to Gauri ., as she again threatened him.

That time Gauri received a call from Ashish that Adhya said yes to this marriage, and for her wish they are ready for this alliance, Gauri told him that they had already done all the arrangements for court marriage and now they are ready so they did not waste more time. She told Ashish that tomorrow they will marry adhya and rudra in a court marriage in the evening at  Garima's place only  

  " Adhya said yes to this marriage, tomorrow is an auspicious day too and we have already decided to opt for a court marriage.

   "Mom, I don't want to marry."

"Now! you are going back from your words Rudra remembers you told me yesterday that if adhya will agree then you will marry her, so now she agreed."

     Rudra just took a deep sigh at the events and all of them left the room except Sameer.

'  I think you didn't scare her well  "

   Rudra, who was rubbing his forehead with his palms, lent a deep look at Sameer . " really! I did my best as she is still Abeer's widow so I cannot cross my lines, so I used all the decent words.  But why she did not understand this I don't know?

  "  So ready to get married "

  " Better you say ready for babysitting ".

"You are misinterpreting it " Sameer smiled at him and left the room after wishing Rudra goodnight.
_________________________________________ 

The next morning arrived more quickly than expected. Adhya got ready in a satin saree, she refused any heavy wedding dress and was not even ready for doing makeup. But rushali somehow managed to convince her to wear light makeup. 

   Adhya was sitting with all her make-up done and rushali was giving the last touches to her hairdo

    Drishti entered the room and kissed her daughter's forehead. She put a kohl dot on the back of her ear and told rushali to hurry up as they have to leave now.

      Rushali was leaving but adhya held in her hand " rush do you think I am doing the right thing, you know this marriage ...Mr Shekhawat "

  Rushali smiled at her " you know adhya whatever you told me about your dinner and especially his words than the media stunt .remember one thing babe " Pyaar karne wale toh bahut milte hain, par saath dene wale, izzat karne wale bahut Kam "( you can get many who will love you but only some who will give respect to you and stand beside you )