chapter 50 Her conflict

Adhya was sitting quietly in her bedroom as today one more piece of news from Shimla shook her world.

Today when she was leaving for her office her dad stopped her and told her to take a leave from the job as next week she is going to shift to Shimla permanently. Gauri Shekhawat informed us about the date of reception after two days after Abeer"s first death anniversary.

Adhya wanted to argue for her job but she decided to talk about it later as she never discusses these things with Rudra.

Adhya"s pov.

The time that I was scared most has finally arrived now I have to shift to Shimla to start a new journey of life with mr Shekhawat

I don't know him much, he is strict, disciplined and a man of few words. I know he was trying hard to make me comfortable with him but still, I am scared of him. That party event was enough to frighten me more of him.

That night in that washroom he first toms touched me like that, I still remember his touch and also how my body reacted to it. I am surprised to know that my body can react like it's a new feeling for me. With abeer, the hugs and the kiss were different as it was love between us so it was natural for my body to react in that way.

But why with Mr Shekhawat I mean I don't love him, I respect him but what happened to me that time I was going to..... Shit seriously.

I took out the picture of abeer and kissed it " "love you know na I only loved you "

Tears started flowing from my eyes. I don't know when I dozed off holding abeer's picture in my arms. Tomorrow I am leaving for Shimla.

Next Shimla when Drishti entered her room, was shocked to see her sleeping with abeer"s photo in her hand. She woke her up and left for her room.

Drishti told Ashish about it, as he was also worried about this. After breakfast, Drishti started her talk. with adjust in her bedroom

"So I hope you kept the stuff I bought for you two days before."

"Hmm "

"Adhya I saw you....you were holding abeer's picture in the morning, see beta I know how difficult it is for you to forget abeer and accept rudra. But try to understand beta abeer was your past and rudra is your present and future too.

In Shimla, the Shekhawat family is waiting to welcome you as rudra "a wife not abeer " a widow. Please be careful about this, you are going to start a new phase of life with rudra. Rudra will have some expectations from his wife, please adhya don't spoil your future because of your past."

'"I know what you're talking about, don't worry. I was just bidding my final goodbye to abeer. "

Drishti nodded at her and told her to get ready for the airport they are leaving on the afternoon flight drishti and Ashish were going to attend the reception and then they will return. Devrat was also accompanying them.

When they reached the Chandigarh airport they were greeted by Mahesh who was present to receive them and accompany them to Shimla

After three hours when they reached Shimla it was almost lunchtime so they first finished their lunch and a beautician was already waiting for adhya.

Adhya got ready in a red banarasi saree as today is her Graha Pravesh at Shekhawat mansion, followed by post-wedding rituals. And then evening there will be a grand reception party.

When adhya got ready to leave for the shekhawat mansion. Mahesh came to her room to escort her to the car. Devrat was tired from the journey so drishti and Ashish decided to attend the reception in the evening