chapter 55 misconception

The next weekend soniya invited the Shekhawat family for dinner. Gauri and Garima didn't join because they wanted to give them some privacy.

    Soniya arranged various cuisines for them. Adhya was beyond happy as it's something she always loves to eat.

     Rudra noticed how happily she had her dinner, he smiled at its excitement. After dinner, Sameer and rudra got settled in the living room. Whereas adhya was enjoying herself with adheer and saanvika. Sonia also joined Sameer and Rudra,adheer was feeling sleepy so the nanny took the kids to their room.

      So adhya also joined the living room, she was reaching to seat on the other sofa but soniya told her 

  "  Go sit beside your husband adhya."

      Adhya got startled at first but she got seated beside rudra. 

 " So where are you going for your honeymoon? , rudra don't tell me you haven't decided yet as it's going to be a month she is shifted in Shimla."

      Rudra said in his cold tone " we live in Shimla soniya which is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations. But if she wants to go somewhere  I can take her wherever she wants. "

  "  Great! so adhya choose the most expensive destination for the honeymoon. I should say, ''Choose where you can do a lot of shopping."

"Yes when we went on our honeymoon na we only used to visit the malls, my wife was more interested in shopping than sightseeing. Rudra beware '

         Rudra just smiled at them but adhya didn't speak a word, as going on a trip with rudra was out of her question.

      Soniya was going to tease them more but Sameer pressed her palm to stop as he could see the discomfort on adhya's face.

    When they reached home that night, Adhya changed Into her nightwear and got under the covers as Rudra was attending a video conference in his study.

    When Rudra entered the room it was already midnight, he found adhya in deep slumber. Rudra changed to his nightwear and laid down beside her he pulled her in his arms and kissed her forehead with love.

    The next morning Rudra told adhya to get ready as they are going somewhere,adhya's got ready in a suit.

    When she reached the car the guard opened the passenger door for her and she was surprised as to why he opened the front door.

Adhya was shocked to see Rudra in the driving seat as she saw him driving till now.

The journey got started adhya kept looking outside the window as she was still not comfortable facing rudra, she is still scared of him even after spending passionate nights with him. She knew that the moment rudra use to touch her mind lose control over her body and her body started craving for more. Adhya was always being a confused girl, but she realise this much that it was not only rudra who is craving this intimacy. 

Suddenly she felt that someone got hold of her hand. She looked at the side Rudra was holding her soft hands in and his eyes were still on road.

Adhya looked at her hand he was holding it in his palm, and slowly he started rubbing his thumb on the back of her palm. Adhya pressed her lips to control her moans.

After an hour or more they reached their destination. It was a beautiful house covered with snow .when they entered the house adhya was mesmerised looking at the cosy interiors.

' We are going to stay here for the weekend."

" Ji....but "(yes)

"Any problem wifey."