chapter 36 kidnap......rape ???

The same evening gauri received news of her uncle who has met with an accident so she had to rush to Dehradun to meet him as he was in a critical condition, gauri and giri is the only relative left in his family.

Rudra made her travelling arrangements as she is leaving in the evening only. Adhya was also leaving the next evening for London.

The next day adhya decided to buy some gifts for saanvika and adheer as she dont knows when she is going to meet them again. Garima knows her affection for the kids so she didnt stop her they both reached the mall after completing their breakfast as adhya has to leave for Chandigarh in the evening so she didnt have much time on her hand

After buying some clothes for the kids garima forcefully took her to a famous boutique and bought some dresses for her adhya tried to deny but looking at Garima's happy face she didnt refuse any more.

After shopping, adhya wants to use the washroom. She excused herself and went to the washroom of the mall When she was washing her hands in the basin she found some woman in a saree with a long veil covering their face standing behind her. Before she can turn around something pricked her neck and black dots started appearing in front of her eyes.

Garima was waiting patiently at the table in the food zone where adhya left her. It was almost half an hour but adhya didnt return .she got worried for her as adhya was not feeling well today morning too, so she rushed towards the washroom, she found the guards were still waiting outside for her.

Garima rushed inside the washroom but adhya was not present there. A wave of panic rushed through her veins. She immediately called rudra to tell him about adhya's disappearance.

Rudra was attending a meeting with some business delegates sameer was also present there .when Mahesh rushed to him and passed him his mobile,rudra glared at him as he doesn't like disturbance during meetings.

Mahesh whispered " urgent .. garima mam "

I excused myself from the meeting and attended the call. He was wondering why her Chachi called him between shopping.

" Chachi what's..."

'Rudra .... rudra ( sobbing) adhya ...adhya ... I couldn't find her .. rudra ..."

"Calm down Chachi I am coming there".rudra told her but in reality, he was more worried than her as shekhawats have more enemies than friends and the worst part is many enemies are still unknown to them.

when they reached the mall with the team garima was in miserable condition rudra told sameer to call soniya and tell her to reach the mansion. Garima was sobbing badly in rudra's arms.

"Chachi listen to me, I will find adhya Chachi "

" Rudra ... I dont want to lose her rudra, she means so much to me, she is the last .. abeer "( she was unable to complete the sentence.

"I know this Chachi trust me I will protect abeer 's love just trust me Chachi I am sending you home ok soniya will be there ."

" No ... no I will wait here ..."

"No Chachi, she is not in the mall my guards searched every corner of the mall before I reached here ok I have to go in search of her please Chachi just go home. I will bring her .. ok "

Garima nodded and left from there. Narayan reached there and told rudra .' " Four women entered the washroom behind mam and after some time they left from the washroom. But when they entered they were four in number but when they left they were five women in the same attire, Sir, I have myself checked the CCTV footage I have doubt before but after watching the CCTV I am sure now that.... that "