Ash Ketchum's Depressing Day

3rd Person POV

It's an average morning at Pokemon High School. Just outside the gate stands a raven haired boy in a blue vest with black jeans and a red cap with a pokeball design on it. This is Ash Ketchum.

Ash POV

30 mins earlier

"Morning mom", I say to my mom as I grab a container of milk from the fridge.

"Good Morning Ash. Did you sleep well last night?" My mom asks as she eats her breakfast.

"It was alright. The bruise on my face is gone now so that's nice. Although I'll probably just get another one today." I said the last part quietly under my breath but mom heard me anyway.

"Honey you really need to do something about these bullies of yours. Why do you even let them pick on you in the first place. I know you're perfectly capable of handling yourself. You need to make them stop this. I will have to speak with the principal if this starts to get out of hand."

"Don't worry about me mom, I'm fine. Plus, it's not like it's that bad anyway, just a few bruises here and there. It's nothing you have to worry about."

"Anyways I'm going out to feed the Pokemon and I'm heading off to school. Bye mom!" I finished eating and picked up my backpack and put on my shoes. I walked out and closed the door behind me as I smelled the fresh morning air.

I picked up a few bags of Pokemon food and called out to my Pokemon.

"Come on guys I got breakfast!" I yelled as everyone piled in.

"Pika pika pi" Pikachu said to me as I gave him some food.

"I don't know maybe I'll take a few of you guys with me later. I just don't know how you guys would react to how I'm treated at school." I said as I sat down and leaned against a tree.

"Surely you are treated like a prince, are you not master?" Lucario asked as he gulped down his food.

I chuckled at this and shook my head. I checked the time on my watch and said goodbye to my Pokemon as I walked out to the street and made my way to school.

Right Now

3rd Person POV

As Ash walked through the gates he saw all the kids standing outside talking to to their friends. He would have done the same but he didn't have any friends at school. So he just stood there in a corner hoping that the popular kids didn't see him. As usual his luck was rotten as Gary Oak, grandson of the great Professor Oak, pointed at Ash and the group converged on him. Ash as usual remained emotionless and just looked at the people in front of him.

"Ah Ashy boy how you been? What happened to the bruise I saw yesterday? Did it heal?" he said with an arrogant smirk on his face.

"The only bruises you saw yesterday were the ones you got from your grandfather when he saw your grades." Ash said while a ghost of a smirk on his emotionless face.

Gary hearing this lunged forward and punched Ash in gut as hard as he could. Ash slightly winced before chuckling.

"Is that all you got Oak ass? Even my mom's new Mime Jr. hits harder than that."

Then Trip and Paul who were standing next to Gary walked up and delivered him a few of their own hits making Ash slightly stagger back.

"Those were a bit better but still not much."

Just as they were about to gang up on him, the bell rang signaling the beginning of classes.

"You got lucky this time, Ketchum" Serena sneered as they group walked off to class.

Time skip brought to you by Celebi

Ash was sitting in his 1st class of the day: Pokemon Research. The class was alright but it had many of his annoying bullies. He sat on the opposite side of the class from them and listened to the teacher start the day.

"Hello kids, today you will start working on a project with a partner", Professor Birch started.

"I have already picked out your partners based off the the people you associate with the least so you can get to know them better."

Ash POV

Ah fuck

Those were the words going through my head. It was pretty obvious I was gonna be partnered up with one of the bullies.

The ones in my class were: Leaf, Gary, Trip, Calem, Serena, Hilda, and Dawn.

I hated pretty much all of them with a passion so I didn't really see a way out of this. So I decided to just remain emotionless and see who the partners were.

Barry and Conway
Gary and Giselle
Calem and Miette

And then he called out my group.

"Ash and Hilda"

I sighed as she was of the ones I disliked the most. I could tell by the expression on her face that she wasn't too happy about this either.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is it my first ever chapter for my first ever book. Lmao Anyways I like othelloshipping a lot so I decided to start with that. The next few chapters will be mainly othelloshipping. But for now cyaaaaaaaaaa.