The Battle Aganist Tobias

Ash POV

Rayquaza and I landed in front of my house. I ran inside to make sure that Mom and May were alright, but they weren't around.

I started to freak out and I ran back outside. I threw out Mewtwo and Suicune.

"I need you guys to go with Rayquaza. Victini and Mew will join you shortly as well. I'll let them explain as you go. I have to go do something first" I said and ran off towards the river near the house. I jumped in and kept swimming down. I found the familiar tunnel and swam in, still holding my breath. Once I finally entered the cave, I took in a deep breath and looked around.

"Greninja" A voice came from my right.

I turned and saw my Ninja Pokemon.

"I need you to come with me. We have a huge emergency" I said.

Greninja must have heard the urgent tone of my voice and immediately jumped off the rock he had been sitting on and landed in front of me.

"You ready?" I asked pumping my fist.

Greninja nodded and did the same.

Soon, power started to flow through me. I could suddenly feel everything that Greninja was doing, thinking, seeing and feeling. I could also sense a presence inside of me indicating that he was also able to do the same. I ran back to the tunnel and ran in until I could swim. Then, I started to go up as fast as I could and I made it to the top. Greninja was already somehow up there, waiting for me.

I threw out 3 more Pokeballs.

Soon, three more starter Pokemon appeared.

Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile.

The roared their respective battle cries and looked at me confused. I gestured them to follow me and we ran back towards town.

On the way there, I explained to them what was happening and what I needed the to do.

They nodded and we broke through the woods. I could hear sounds of battle coming from the North of town and I told Charizard to fly there as quick as he could and help the others. I told Greninja to sneak around the East and Sceptile to the West. They two Pokemon dashed off and Infernape stuck with me. I tossed out Staraptor, Unfezant, Noctowl, and Talonflame. I told them what to do and they flew off, following Charizard.

When Infernape and I made it to the battle, it was absolute chaos. Rayquaza and Mewtwo were fighting back to back throwing random Pokemon around. I didn't see any Legendary Pokemon there other than the ones on our side. That was a good and bad thing. By the sheer number of pretty strong Pokemon here, all of my Pokemon present would be exhausted by the time the Legendaries decided to make an entrance. I saw a huge pond behind our enemy and had an idea. I let out Floatzel, Blastoise, Feraligatr, and Samurott and told them to get in the water and hide there until I gave them a signal to jump out and attack.

I then sent out Krookodile and Snorlax. I told Snorlax to go help the others while I gave Krookodile explicit instructions.

"I need you to go inside the pond and use Earthquake. I understand that it'll hurt for a bit, but I need you to do this. This entire battle depends on you" I told him needing him to agree.

He nodded and dove into the water. He was related in some way to Feraligatr, I guess that counts for something.

Soon, the ground started to shake. The water in the pond started to stir and with one final shake, the water rose up and slammed down on the enemy Pokemon.

I pulled out a Luxury Ball and dropped it on the floor.

"Thunder" I said.

My only electric type Pokemon appeared with a loud,"PIKA!" and charged electricity in it's cheeks.