Calem's Secret Weapon

3rd Person POV

Calem couldn't believe his eyes. A couple handful of trainers were taking out his entire army of Pokemon. He grit his teeth. It was time.

"Enough!" he yelled. "You idiots have foiled my plans for too long. This is where it ends."

He stepped forward and pulled out a Masterball.

"Go, Yveltal! Destroy them all!" Calem roared.

Ash smirked. This eventually turned into a laugh.

Calem stoppped.

"What do you think you're laughing at? What do you have that can counter destruction itself?" Calem asked.

"Xerneas" Ash replied.

Behind him, a huge blast of rainbow-colored energy shot to the battlefield. Yveltal shot towards it surrounded in dark red and black energy.

The two Legendaries
collided, and a huge blast shook the Earth.

"What!?!?" Calem roared. "How did you capture Xerneas?!"

"I didn't, he volunteered to fight aganist you. After all, he and Yveltal have a long history together" Ash replied.

Calem growled and shook the dirt off his shirt.

"It won't matter. Even Xerneas won't be able to stop us. Yveltal will destroy him. Go Yveltal! Dragon Rush!"

"This man" May said shaking her head.

Yveltal looked at Calem with a 'bruh' face until the dumbass finally understood.

"Oh shit. Fairy Type, right" Calem said smacking his head. "Dark Pulse!"

Yveltal shot a beam of powerful dark energy towards Xerneas who held its ground.

"Xerneas! You all right?" Ash asked, knowing it was weak to Dark Type.

Xerneas nodded.

"Alright then, Aurora Beam!" Ash said.

Xerneas opened its mouth and charged a beam of aqua-colored energy. It shot it towards Yveltal with high velocity.

"Dodge it Yveltal!" Calem cried. However, Xerneas was too fast and shot a second beam to where Yveltal was trying to dodge to. Thus, Yveltal got hit by 2 beams instead of one.

"Can't you be faster you piece of shit!?" Calem yelled.

Yveltal gave him a death stare.

"What are you gonna do, huh? With a snap of a finger, I can lock you away for eternity! You can't do anything to me!"

Yveltal growled and roared. It started to grow darker and became enveloped in a black cloud of energy. It roared towards the sky and looked at Calem straight in the eye. Then, the Legendary Pokemon charged towards Calem at high speeds. Calem just returned Yveltal back into it's Pokeball. He then released it again. However, this time it was covered in bruises and cuts.

"What the hell?!" Ash yelled.

"That's the beauty of the Masterball, Pokemon can't break out of it. The only thing you'll receive if you try to is a nice collection of injuries.

Calem then began to laugh maniacally. Yveltal looked like it had been in some considerable pain. Taking an Oblivion Wing to the face while being in a closed chamber definitely was not a good idea.

"Now Yveltal, attack! Oblivion Wing!" Calem yelled.

However, Yveltal did not respond. It just sat there, not moving an inch.

"Listen to me you fool! I will kill you if you don't!"

Yveltal instead shot a beam of dark energy at the Hypno who was controlling Rosa. The Hypno fainted instantly, not being able to take the hit.

Rosa instantly fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Rosa!" Hilda yelled.

She started to run towards her sister but stopped. The grunts stood in front with a Pyroar who had it's jaw around Rosa's head.

"What the fuck you dumb bitch!" Calem yelled to Yveltal. "I'll show you what fear is, just you wait."

He returned the Legendary and ran back to his aircraft.

"Retreat! We will fight this battle another time. Don't fret too much Ash Ketchum, I won't be long."

The grunts quickly began to return their Pokemon and run back to the ship. Lusamine and the other did the same. The grunts were quickly
on Rosa, and they began to run off with her.

"Get her Feraligatr!" Ash yelled.

As Feraligatr began to run after the girl, a Pyroar leapt from the side and bit the Water-Type's leg. Feraligatr roared in pain before grabbing the cat and chucking it to the side.

But now, it was too late, and the grunts had left with Rosa.

"Damn it!" Ash yelled as he watched the Teams leave. He kicked a rock and stormed into the woods.

"Victini, I know you're here. I need you to come out."

The Victory Pokemon appeared before Ash and pouted.

"What do you want?" it asked.

"I need a favor"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sup people new chapter yay. Also, happy belated New Year to everyone, I'm kind of in a rush rn so cya