Team Rocket

3rd Person POV

Ash knew that fighting Team Rocket would be the hardest fight. They had the most manpower and the most equipment to actually stage a takeover. If they had some Legendary Pokemon, instead of Lysandre, Giovanni would be the leader.

"We're here" May said quietly.

Ash came out of his thoughts and saw his most hated gym.

When he came here to the gym during his travels in Kanto with Brock, Ash had to fight the gym leader while taking electric shocks every time his Pokemon took damage. It was the most trying battle he had ever done, and it had left him nearly dead by the time he had won. If it wasn't for Brock saving him, Giovanni would have killed him.

Ash would never forget that memory. He grit his teeth and walked to the side of the gym.

"We need to somehow dig inside. Then, we need to take out the grunts and find their keycards, we'll need those to get through the gates which require them. After that, I have no idea what to do" Ash said while smiling sheepishly during the last part.

"Seriously, you were going to go in there by yourself without a plan?" Dawn asked incredulously.

"Well, I mean, even if I had a plan, it would ultimately fail-"

"Alright whatever, first we need to get inside. So, we just drill down and hope for the best" Hilda said and pulled out a Pokeball.

She threw it in front of them, and an Excadrill appeared.

"Alright, I need you to dig into Team Rocket's base and don't get seen. If you see anyone, just knock them out. Don't let them call for help." Hilda told her Pokemon, who nodded and began burrowing into the ground.

Then, Ash started walking into the burrow with the other following behind him. Suddenly, Excadrill started running back pointing back.

"What happened?" Hilda asked her Pokemon quietly.

Excadrill showed a 5 on its fingers and pointed to the entrance.

"I think its saying there's 4 guards" Ash said.

Excadrill nodded.

"Alright get your Pokemon out, throw them out instantly and try not to make too much noise" Ash said and started creeping toward the exit.

He suddenly stopped when he heard a noise.

"Some random sinkhole...yeah can you send them here soon, its pretty big. The construction team's gonna have some work to do" a gruff voice said.

"Its a Rocket grunt" Ash whispered. He waited until the grunt ended his call and chucked his Pokeball up. After a flash of light and a couple of seconds, Ash's Infernape looked down and beckoned them up.

Ash climbed up and saw 4 people on ground, unconscious.

"Good job, Infernape" Ash said and grabbed the grunts' keycards. He turned and gave Hilda, Dawn, and May a keycard each.

"Okay, we need to go quick" May said in a hushed tone "that grunt said that some construction was going to be on their way here."

"We should probably hide them" Dawn pointed out "if they see them they'll know we're here for sure."

"We don't have time" Ash replied "Infernape hide the bodies and meet up with us."

With that, Ash and the 3 girls ran off through a corridor.

They came across a few more guards, but Excadrill took care of them before they could warn the others.

"Ugh, how do you find anything in this place. Its like a maze" May complained.

"Look, the grunts have maps" Dawn said picking one up from one of the unconscious guards.

"There's no way this place is so big that the grunts have maps" Hilda said groaning.

During this exchange, Infernape had made it back. It was holding some sort of serum in its hands. The Fire Type pointed at the serum and pointed back. It gestured for the group to follow them and started running back.

"Infernape, hold up!" Ash called out and started running after his Pokemon.

The others started running after him as well. Soon, Infernape stopped in front of a doorway. He looked at Ash and pointed inside the room. When he walked inside, he gasped.

Inside were Mewtwo, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Entei, and Raikou. They were in capsules and there were wires which led to other capsules. In them, were nearly exact copies of the Legendaries.

"What the hell" Ash gasped "Break those cells, let them out."

Infernape did as it was told and broke the cells.

The liquid gushed out and that moment, the girls came in and saw what happened.

"Oh my god, what happened" May half screamed running to the Pokemon.

"I think they got captured when I went to go recruit them to help me fight the Leaders" Ash replied "I can't believe that they finished their cloning serum. They can clone whatever Pokemon they want now"

"How are we going to get them out of here?" Hilda asked, "We'll get spotted if try to move them out."

'You won't need to' a voice said in their heads.

Mewtwo slowly started to get up and shook its head. It spread its arms and a white glow covered the other Legendary Pokemon. They too, started to get up and looked around. Entei growled and Mewtwo responded.

All of the Legendary Pokemon roared in fury and were about to destroy the place before Mewtwo calmed them down. He said a few more words and they nodded.

'We will fight with you against Giovanni. Our capture has given the other motivation to fight in this battle and free our fallen comrades in the grasp of the evil organization leaders' Mewtwo said to the group who smiled happily.

With the help of the Legendaries, Giovanni didn't stand a chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay new chapter done. This one wasn't very eventful, but I'll try to make the next ones more interesting. 950 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.