Dawn's Decision

A/N: Ash's Angst and Dawn's Decision lol hope you enjoy this chapter

Calem POV

I was a nervous wreck before going back to school. I hoped that Dad wasn't wrong about Ash capturing me again.

I walked through the gates and saw my friends. I ran over to them and they greeted me.

"Where have you been?" Gary asked me clapping my back.

"I'll explain later. But I don't have much time. You all know my dad is Lysandre, right?" I then went on to explain what had happened with me getting captured and how Dad wanted me to get my friends to join us.

It didn't take long for them to all agree. Except for one, Dawn.

"I don't want have anything to do with this" she said and walked away.

"Nuh uh. You either join us or we make you" Paul growled and grabbed her. While I'm not the most pious person in the world, I still have morals.

"Dude, it's her choice. Leave her alone" I said trying to calm things down.

"No, this bitch is conspiring with Ash Ketchum I'm going to make her pay" Paul growled and slammed Dawn aganist the wall and pinned her.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled and punched him in the chest.

Paul winced slightly but continued to pin her.

"Paul let her go" Misty said in a dangerously steely voice.

"Fuck off, this has nothing to do with you slut" Paul sneered and turned back to Dawn who was still struggling aganist him.

"I'm going to take something away from you that you'll never get back" he whispered loud enough so that all of us could hear.

Gary and N stepped forward and grabbed Paul, but he shook them off and started to drag Dawn away.

He didn't get to far as vines wrapped around his feet and a pink glow surrounded him and picked him up. Then, it slammed him into the ground.

When the dust settled, the whole school was watching us and Paul was knocked out.

In front of us stood Leaf and Anabel who were our now former friends.

We were all shocked, but didn't say anything in the defense of Paul since what he was trying to do was seriously messed up. I made eye contact with Ash when he walked over to see what was going on. I paled and just stared while Ash grew a smirk. Now I was really confused and scared. I decided that hiding behind N was a good idea and snuck away.

Ash POV

I couldn't help but smile when I got the news of Calem's and Tobias' escape. I knew that it had been too easy and that they land some kind of plan up their sleeve. I'm going to find out exactly what they are going to do through Calem.

As I was in my thoughts May and Hilda walked up behind me and hugged one arm each.

"Heyyyy Ash" Hilda said to me in a seductive voice.

Oh no. Not again.

Memories of what happened yeserday flooded into my mind. They tried to seduce me and made me turn into basically every single shade of red that exists.

"Why don't we have some alone time hmm?" May asked while grinding her chest aganist mine.

"Please stop" I begged "there's like 150 people here."

"Oh, so you like it then" Hilda whispered into my ear.

Luckily, the bell came to my rescue and we had to go to class. I ran to my first class and sat down getting ready for a very long day.

Dawn POV

I was never so happier in my life. Anabel and Leaf were next to me sitting in our first class. I didn't want to think about what could've happened if they didn't intervene.

If only I had Pokemon.

I wasn't allowed to use Pokemon anymore. I was a really good coordinator like my mom when I started my journey. But, my dad came back for us. He said that we had to come with him to Kalos and that he wouldn't tolerate 'no' for an answer.

Mom was scared about our safety so she agreed. I found out later that my dad was one of the top admins at Team Flare. He was the leader of the Team Aqua which had been taken over. His name was Dusk, the opposite of my name. I hated him with a passion mostly because he threatened me and my mom and took my Pokemon away. He said that I was not responsible enough and that coordinating was a waste of time. He told me that he would make me a battler when the time was right. I still looked back on that day with misery. Everyone at this school had Pokemon except me. It was a little relieving when I found out that there was someone else at school who didn't have Pokemon. That person was Ash. But I was forced to be friends with those freaks and I couldn't befriend him. I was taken to a task of bullying him. I bet that he wants nothing to do with me now. He didn't even pay attention when Paul was being a dick.

I sighed and came back into this world and back to my class.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've been working on this chapter for 3 days because I keep getting distracted by watching Fortnite FNCS lol. I'll try to update faster. 900 words cyaaaaaaaaa