Calem's Orders

A/N: Before I start. I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about removing Rosa from the harem. There's been almost no plot that deals with Rosa and I don't think I can make Rosa become part of the harem while making it sound good. Let me know what you guys think about it.

3rd Person POV

Calem and his gang were at a Team Flare in an unknown location underground.

Calem stood up and walked to the front of the room. He looked at all his friends who were there and surveyed them.

"I trust that all of you here will not do anything that will endanger the operation. If I find out that one of you has gone to the other side or has been a double agent this entire time, things will not end well."

Everyone nodded, fully aware of the consequences, should they switch sides.

Lillie, in particular, was the most shaken by the threat as she was still contemplating on whether she should go back to Kanto.

'Guess I have no choice now' Lillie thought to herself and took a deep breath. Celebrity crushes were not going to affect her job here.

"Alright then. So, our plan is to not take out Ketchum in a single strike. We definitely fail if we put in all our resources into a single effort. We have already tried that several times as with the attack on Vainville and Lumiose Tower. Instead, we must first divert Ketchum and attack in several places at once. While he is immensely powerful, he cannot be in multiple places at the same time" Calem stated walking around the room.

"As to why I called all of you here, each one of you is familiar with a specific region. You will go to that region and cause havoc, following whatever orders the respective Team Leader will give you. Giovanni for Johto, Lusamine for Kanto, Ghetsis for Unova, Gladion for Sinnoh, my father for Kalos, and myself for Hoenn. Everyone understand?"

Everyone nodded, anxious to get started and to get paid.

"You will go to your respective regions on Friday. You will be back by Monday so that Lance doesn't get suspicious that you were the ones who were causing the destruction. But for now, you all are dismissed."

With that, Calem walked out and a few Flare Grunts escorted the gang out of the base.

"You think that we can really do enough damage to cause global panic?" Iris asked as they walked out.

"That's not the thing that matters to me. What's the point of destroying a bunch of stuff? After all, after doing the damage, we'll be arrested and Lysandre isn't going to take over Kalos. I don't see the point of this" Gloria said looking around to see if any Flare grunts were listening.

Everyone's eyes widened in realization.

"Wait, what do we do now!?" N asked in panic "We basically already signed up for this. We can't back out or you know what will happen. Why didn't you tell us this earlier?!"

"I didn't know that this would be the case. Anyway, there's no way Lusamine would let me, Lillie, or Kiawe go on this stupid mission. You should be thinking about how you're going to gett yourself out of this situation" Gloria replied and looked at Lillie for conformation.

Lillie just shrugged. Her mother could be unpredictable at times so there was no guarantee that she would stop them from going, but they were willing to take the chance.

Kiawe took a sigh of relief and relaxed. The others however, were panicking.

"There's got to be a way out of this!" Misty said hyperventilating.

"Yeah, we've got to figure out how, though" Gary said sitting at the stump of a tree. "It's not like we know anyone who is strong enough to take on Calem or Team Flare."

Everyone's eyes widened.

"NO!" Paul yelled. "THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE ASKING HIM FOR HELP!"

"But Paul, it's our only chance" Serena said carefully, as to not anger him further. "If we go on that mission, we aren't going to come back.

Paul grit his teeth in frustration and punched a tree. Blood oozed out of his hand as he growled in anger.

"Even if we do ask him, why the hell would he help us? It's not like we've exactly been all buddy-buddy with him" Paul asked, somehow the only one who possessed the incredible art of common sense.

"Well... he is friends with Hilda and Dawn. Why wouldn't he say okay to us?" Serena reasoned, now worried.

"They're different. They weren't as mean to him and they are actually his friends. We just need his help to stay free from Calem" Cilan responded.

"Wait, we know where the Team Flare base is, or at least one of them. We could offer Ash and the Council at Lumiose the details for safety. This is our only chance" Misty said.

Everyone was surprised that Misty could actually have such an amazing idea.

"Damn Misty, I never knew you were capable of such advanced thinking" Drew said smirking.

Misty growled and punched him in the face, knocking him out.

Everyone sweatdropped and sighed. They had a chance, maybe this wouldn't be the end for them. This could be a new beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys sorry for not updating in nearly a week. I just wanted to take a break because I didn't want to get too burnt out. It's always sad when someone doesn't finish their story because they get tired of it. So I decided to take a break just to make sure that didn't happen. I'll try to update again today if I can to try to make up for the past few days. Anyways, 975 words, cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.