Aria's Entrance

Ash POV

I watched as Aria walked into the school, trying to be as calm and normal as possible. Somehow, she managed to not be seen or recognized by anyone except me, who knew her well. She'd be a great emo.

The girls behind me also watched with interest and I gave them a questioning look.

They just looked and me innocently as I sighed. They were not going to tell me what they were planning, but I had a good idea by this point. I was still trying to understand how Lillie, Gloria, and the weird shirtless Kiawe kid were supposed to help Calem.

Lusamine wouldn't have sent the three of them there, especially her daughter, if she wasn't pretty sure about the plan succeeding. Or, Lusamine could just be so hungry for power that she completely didn't care what happened to her children. For all I knew, Lillie Aether might not even have Pokemon.

I shook these thoughts out of my head as the bell rang. The four of us then walked to our respective classes. On my way there, I saw Aria come out of the office with her schedule.

"Hey, Aria" I said trying not to be too loud.

"Hey Ash, I was trying to spot you earlier. I couldn't find you, though. You seem pretty good at this 'emo' stuff" she replied.

"You weren't too bad yourself. I saw you sneaking past all those kids before the the bell rang" I replied.

"You saw me and didn't say hi?!" Aria said with feigned sadness.

"Yup, I don't really want to be classified as paparazzi for the rest of my life" I said with a smirk.

Aria just smiled and shook and her head. She walked away and waved to me. I waved back and made my way to class, ready for another great day of school. (Please note the sarcasm)

time skip brought to you by Joe

The last bell rang and it and it was time for us to go home. May, Dawn, and Hilda said they had something important to do and that they would meet me at the front gate in 10 minutes. Confused, I walked into the courtyard to sit down and relax after a tiring day.

When I sat down over there, I heard a familiar voice say my name.

I turned and saw Calem with his back facing me. This confused me, was he some kind of monk or something? Around him were his gang and the 3 new recruits. And like a sledgehammer, a realization hit me.

'Of course Calem's friends would help with this, they all hate me way too much. And not to mention all the money Lysandre would give them if they succeed' I thought to myself and decided to listen into their conversation.

Somehow, they didn't notice me, must be my emo-ness.

"We have to steal his Pokemon. The normal ones, we can kill or make our slaves, the Legendary Pokemon, will be given to my father so he can rule. Got it?" Calem asked the huddle. (A/N: Speaking of football, the Bucs lost today. ;((((( Im not a bandwagon fan, I live in Tampa)

As I watched them, Lillie made eye contact with me. I pulled out my Pokeball, ready to defend myself when she ratted me out, but she didn't say anything. She just looked away and pretended that she never saw me. She's pretty nice for someone who's trying to kill me, not going to lie.

I heard doors opening and looked to the double doors where Hilda, May, Dawn, and Aria were walking out. Aria was also looking pretty red, so I had a feeling that I knew what they were talking about.

The gang also looked over there and saw the 4 girls coming out. Drew and N started to walk over to them with dreamy expressions, much to my annoyance.

Paul, who learned his lesson, stayed back and tried to hide behind the people there.

Calem was staring and I realized he was checking out Aria. He never stared at May, Hilda, or Dawn like that before. Now I was super mad. If that dumb ass tried to do anything, I was actually going to knock him out.

I had to deal with Drew and N first though, so I walked over to the girls who were rebuking the 2 green haired guys' advances.

"I know you wanna come home with me tonight. Just let your urge free" Drew said trying to work his charm.

"Ew, I'd rather sleep with a Mr. Mime" May said back and spotted me. She smiled at me and the rest of the girls saw me, too. They shoved aside the green haired perverts and made their way to me.

"I see your having fun. If only I could have people coming after me like that" I said sighing.

"You do" Dawn replied with a raised eyebrow.

"Those are girls. I'm talking about people like N. I wish they would come after me."

Dawn smacked me in the back of the head and said, "You're either high or bisexual, figure out what then let me know. I'll make sure that N no longer exists if you're the latter."

"I'm just high, don't worry" I said "Anything to keep you safe N."

Dawn smacked in the head again while Paul was punching a tree.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you liked the chapter, sorry for the long wait, I needed a bit of time to relax and think of new chapters and storyline plots. Anyways 950 words cyaaaaaaaaaa.