The Battle Aganist Calem

A/N: Alright guys I give in. Serena will be added to the harem. Can't believe that I'm about to tag one of my books as Amourshipping.

Ash POV

No way.

That was Rosa!?! She was working for Team Plasma this entire time?

"W-What?" I stuttered, not believing what I saw.

"Surprised aren't you?" A voice a knew well spoke out from the aircraft.

Out came Ghetsis in all his idiotic glory.

"I am a very powerful person unlike you, Ash Ketchum. I can control people in ways they do not want to be controlled in. This friend of yours has been very crucial to me over these past few weeks. Quite lucky I stumbled into her, without her help, this attack could not have been organized."

"You're brainwashing people?!" I said in disgust. Even for Ghetsis, this was a new low.

"Yes, I have gotten a few more Pokemon since we last met. One of them has shown himself to be quite the trickster and manipulator" Ghetsis cackled doing a great impression of a witch.

He took out a Pokeball and tossed it onto the ground. When the Pokemon was released, a yellow, bipedal Pokemon with a pendulum stood at a hunched position with a menacing smile.

"A Hypno. That's how he manipulated Rosa. He hypnotized her" May said angrily.

By just looking at the pendulum, Ash started to get dizzy and looked away. That Hypno was a lot more powerful than your average amnesia specialist.

"We gotta get her back. We can't let him use her" Dawn said with a grim, determined expression.

I nodded, ready to fight.

The Flare Grunts' Pokemon, mostly Fire Types, go figure, started to charge up attacks.

"Gengar, use Shadow Ball, then use Dark Pulse" I said trying to cause panic.

"Primeape, Close Combat" I didn't have any strategies for Primeape since I got him back a few days ago, so just let him do what he does best. 

Which is beat people up. 

"Heracross, Pin Missile, Megahorn, then Close Combat" I had a lot of faith in Heracross as it was one of my most powerful Pokemon. I knew that it had the energy capacity to use all the moves and still keep fighting. I guess lying around all day builds up energy. (A/N: Gamers POV)

Gengar started out first, shooting 3 Shadow Balls into the left, center, and right of the opposition. The attacks caused severe confusion and with the help the smoke, none of Flare Grunts' Pokemon hit their marks. Many of them shot their attacks at their own allies, further inciting more confusion and panic. A powerful Dark Pulse managed to knock out many Pokemon and Gengar disappeared into the shadows, ready to pounce on a victim.

Heracross shot dozens of Pin Missiles into the fray, dealing good damage, but due to the Pokemon being Fire-Type, the attack was not as effective as it usually was. Then, a Megahorn rampage through the ranks of the enemy Pokemon, took out many Flare Pokemon. After the two powerful moves, Heracross went back into the fight using Close Combat and wrecking havoc.

Primeape's attacks were a lot more powerful and controlled than the last time I saw him fight. His training at the dojo must have went well. But then again, he was there for a very long time and it would've been hard not to learn something.

Regardless, Primeape's was an absolute monster, taking down opponent after opponent. It was like a training session with dummies, which described the Flare Pokemon in a nutshell. I was impressed at how quickly the Pokemon was moving and how fast it was punching. Forget Hitmonchan, this was the Pokemon for punching.

The Aether Foundation Members, who were watching before were now given the order by Lusamine to begin attacking.

This was a problem. I did not have any more Pokemon on me currently. May's Pokemon, while they were competent battlers, were trained for contests.

Dawn's Ambipom, while trained by me to become a battler, was not going to be enough to take down 70 enemy Pokemon. I looked back at the bullies who still seemed to be frightened as hell and huddled behind their Pokemon just trying to protect themselves.

"Oh, and don't forget, I have some friends of my own who want to fight as well" Ghetsis said grinning like a madman.

About 40-50 Team Plasma Grunts came out of the ship.

How big this that thing?! There were like 200 people on it!

The Plasma Grunts sent out their own Pokemon, making our situation nearly helpless. This might end up being my final battle. At least the bullies would end up dying too. There's always a good side. Just gotta look at the bright side.

I was brought out of my musings when a streetlight slammed into multiple Aether Foundation Pokemon.

3 Ninetails were sent flying while Lusamine looked around in search of the attackers.

"Hey, we made it just in time!"

I turned around and saw Leaf and Anabel, the two girls who we did the competition with at school, run over.

Anabel had her Espeon out and it didn't take a detective to figure out how powerful this tiny Eeveelution was. Throwing a streetlight like that is no easy feat. But then again, this was a Frontier Brain's Pokemon. I had no clue if Anabel even remembered me, but I was not going to ask and make it awkward.

The other girl was Leaf, the one who seemed the specialize in Grass and Bug Type Pokemon during the battles at school. I knew how powerful her Venusaur was first hand and I have no intention of ever coming near that thing.

Well, if a few more things go right, we might be able to actually win this battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated anything in nearly 10 days. My soccer club recently started up again and I've gotten busy with that. But now with some normality, I will start updating normally again, 1000 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.