The Conference

3rd Person POV

Ash and May had made it to the not very specified tower. They ran to the front desk to ask where they had to go.

The person at the desk didn't even wait for them to say anything and said: "Top floor, here are the keys, make sure to return them after."

May grabbed the keys and the duo ran to the elevator. They inserted the keys and turned. An eye scanner popped out and scanned the two people before they even had a chance to react. It turned green and the elevator began to go up.

"What do you think is so important that we had to come on such a short notice?" Ash asked.

"I don't know, maybe they found Lysandre or Giovanni and they wanted to tell us" May said and looked at Ash.

'He looks cute when he's thinking' May thought to herself and blushed.

"You okay May. You're a little red" Ash said worried.

"Oh what? U-um it's p-probably n-nothing" May stuttered and looked away.

Yeah, Ash is still dense.

The elevator made it to the top floor with a 'ding' and the duo stepped out.

The walked into the only room on the floor and saw a huge conference room. Inside were all the important people from all the regions.

"Ah, there you two are. Sit down, we have important matters to discuss" Lance said and gestured to the remaining 2 seats. Ash and May took their places and turned to Lance who was at the front of the table.

"Alright, let's get down to business. We found a team of Lysandre's personal henchmen transporting an unknown man to somewhere. While we aren't sure, this mystery man may be Tobias."

Ash perked up at the last comment and grew a determined grin.

"However, the G-Men Squadron was outnumbered and are surrounded. They have been holding, but we don't know how much longer they can withstand the incoming pressure. They are, however, are not letting anyone leave with aerial Pokemon. The target is still with them and we need to get him" Lance continued.

"Ash, I know how much you hate Tobias, so if you want to, you may accompany the reinforcements. Anyone else want to volunteer?"

"I do" came voice from the far edge of the table.

It was Aria, the Kalos Queen. This surprised many members in the council. However, it only took a few seconds for them to understand and grin.

"I'm going too" May said.

Ash shot her a look of confusion. He gave her a look saying, 'We're talking later'.

"Well, if no one else has anything to say, this meeting is adjourned" Lance concluded and everyone stood up.

Once they were outside, Ash had a fit.

"Why the hell would you say yes to coming!?!?! Do you know how dangerous it will be?!?!" Ash half-yelled

"Why are you going then?" May asked calmly.

"Because I have to help the G-Men. As the Champion of Kalos, it's my duty to help Lance."

"Well, I'm coming anyway. So suck it" May said and smiled with a victorious grin.

Ash sighed and walked into the elevator.

"I have a bone to pick with Tobias. You don't have anything important there, why on Earth would you come?" Ash asked again.

"I do have something important there" May said with a shy smile.

"What, there's nothi-"

Ash was cut off by May pressing her lips on to his. He got over his shock and kissed back slowly trying to register what was happening. May pulled him closer and he grabbed her waist and pulled her even closer.

Then, the door opened. The two jumped away and walked out with red faces. Ash threw the keys to the guy at the desk and walked out of the tower.

Ash POV

'No, no, no, no' I thought in my head. I just kissed May. But I also kissed Hilda. Am I a cheater? This is so messed up. I need to clear things up with May and apologize. It would be awful if I hurt her.

When we got in the car I opened my mouth.

"I'm sorry" I said nervous.

"What? Why are you sorry?" May asked me.

"I-I-I messed up. This isn't right May" I was really unsure on how to go on about this. "I already kissed Hilda and now I've kissed you, too. This isn't right."

May was quiet for a bit.

"Maybe Hilda and I can work something out" May said. "Until Monday, we don't have to worry about it." She said and gave me a grin and leaned her head on my shoulder.

This is such an awkward situation.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I managed to get an update out let's go! May has been offically added to the harem. Now it's time to see if Hilda and May can come to an agreement. Chapter is a little short, hope you understand. 850 words cyaaaaaaaaa.