An Unexpected Interference

3rd Person POV

Ash and his Pokemon were now on a ship sailing to Kanto once more. He was going there to take out Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket and the overlord of Kanto.

After spending much of his childhood fighting Team Rocket, Ash wanted them to be the first off his bucket list. He knew that Giovanni didn't have any Legendary Pokemon since Mewtwo had deserted him and joined Ash. However, things wouldn't be as easy for Ghetsis, Lusamine, and Lysandre.

He knew that if he took out one of the leaders, the other would band together. Taking out one of the stronger ones would be a lot more difficult, so Ash decided to fight the Team Rocket Leader. However, even without Legendary Pokemon, Giovanni would still put up a good fight, and Ash had to get ready for it. He brought 9 Pokemon, 3 to fight the grunts and 6 to battle Giovanni, he was also expecting help from some of the other Legendary Pokemon.

He was flying on Charizard and came to the outskirts of Viridian City, where Giovanni had his Gym. The Pokemon League was starting up again soon and Ash would have to defend his title. He also had to make sure that he was ready for that battle.

'Why are there so many things I have to do?!' Ash yelled mentally in his head.

He soon landed and jumped off of Charizard. Then, he returned him and started walking to the Gym with his hood on. He tried to act as unapproachable as possible to make sure that no one recognized him. If someone realized that the Kanto Champion was nearby, he would swarmed with paparazzi. They just appeared out of nowhere, like they just in the crowd the entire time. While trying to be as quiet as possible, getting swarmed was a great way of doing the opposite and letting Team Rocket get prepared for what was coming their way.

He quickly snuck into an alley to think about how he was going to infiltrate the base. It would require a lot of stealth and Mewtwo wasn't around to use Teleport. He also didn't bring any Pokemon with the ability to use Teleport either, so he would need to figure out another plan.

He decided that it was probably best to knock out a Team Rocket grunt and use their keycards to get past the security. But the grunts could still recognize him and Ash didn't want to take the grunt's clothes to dress up like him. That was one, inhumane, and two, gross.

While he was thinking about all of this, he didn't recognize 3 figures sneaking up behind him. Ash felt a weird sense and turned around, just in time to get slammed into a wall.

When he opened his eyes, he saw 3 familiar faces that made him get shivers down his spine.

Hilda, May, and Dawn

"You thought you were going somewhere?" May asked coyly with her eyebrows raised.

"Actually I did, I was just going to go say hi to some people around here that's all" Ash responded chuckling nervously.

"Yup, definitely not something that has to do with going to the Viridian City Gym" Hilda asked.

"Uh-n-no. Ha ha I- no"

"And definitely not something that has to do with fighting Giovanni on your own right?" Dawn finished.

"How the hell do you guys know that I was here and I was planning to go fight Giovanni?"  Ash asked flabbergasted.

"You talk in your sleep" May replied matter-of-factly.

Ash sweatdropped and smacked his head on the wall.

"Really? That's how you found out?"

"I just came to check on you after I came in the first time and you were asleep. Then you starting mumbling about taking down Giovanni and assembling the Legendary Pokemon. It sounded like some multi-million dollar action film." May said chuckling.

"Well, it's nice seeing you guys, but I gotta go now. I have cool butt kicking to do" Ash said and tried to casually walk off.

"Uh uh" Dawn said grabbing Ash "You're going to take us with you or you're not going anywhere for a considerable time period."

While Ash kinda liked the sound of the second option, he knew that he had to take down Giovanni as soon as possible. While the other leaders had strong Pokemon and Legendary Pokemon, Giovanni had the manpower to actually launch a large-scale attack as well as the means to properly equip the grunts with the necessary Pokemon.

"So, what do you say?" May said as three girl came closer to him.

"Uh-" Ash stuttered trying hard not to blush "I-I guess you guys can come."

The girls smiled victoriously and kissed Ash on the cheek before dragging him off to the Viridian City Gym where their target lay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I actually updated pretty fast for the first time in months. Yay! Ill try to update the other book as soon as I can, make sure to go check it out if haven't already. 850 words, cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.