Calem's Father and Tobias

A/N: I've added a girl from every region except Kalos, so to make up for that, I will be adding Aria to the harem.

Thanks to IMPERIALNEPTUNE for the idea.

Now, back to the story.

Calem POV

Ash is starting to become a real problem. Unlike the others, I am no idiot. I known all along that he is the Champion of several regions and one of the best trainers the world has ever seen. I think it's time I let the professionals handle this.

My dad was the leader was many organizations. Team Flare, Galactic, Aqua, and Magma. He had also allied himself with other leaders like Ghetsis, the leader of Team Plasma, and Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket.

Today was one of the rare days that my dad was home with me and my mom. I decided to tell him what was happening at school.

"Hey dad" I said to my father. He was an orange haired individual who was in his late forties. As you can tell, he is the one and only, Lysandre Xavier. "You know Ash Ketchum, right? I think he's starting to resume his work on destroying the Teams again. He finally decided to start battling again. You know what that means."

"He is planning on getting his revenge on Tobias. We must send grunts to secure him and bring him back to base. He is not safe if Ash decides to use his Ultimate Team. You will accompany the grunts on this mission. Do not fail me." Dad said and picked up his phone.

He explained the details to one of the admins and sent me on my way. Outside, there was already an armored car waiting for me. I hope this goes well.

Once I got in the car, we took a route through the woods to Tobias' hideout. I told the grunts to secure the perimeter and knocked on the door.

A gray haired man in his twenties opened the door.

"Ah, hello. You are Calem Xavier right?" Tobias asked me.

"Yes, we need to take you to base. Father has personally requested it. Ash Ketchum has been listed as an A-threat and you may be his first target. Please come with us. We have already prepared everything for you, just bring all your Pokemon and important documents." I quickly replied.

He must have seen the urgent expression on my face because he quickly obliged and did what I asked.

We got into the van and drove off quickly with the grunts lagging behind slightly.

We drove for 2 hours until we spotted a bunch of cars blocking the road.

We got out and went to ask the people to move their cars. With the grunts in front with their Pokeballs out they advanced in formation in case of an attack.

To the right a squadron of Rypheriors burst out of the woods.

"On your right!" I yelled and threw out Greninja.

The grunts soon followed suit and we had the Rypheriors severely outnumbered.

"ADVANCE!" I heard someone shout.

A group of 12 men ran out of the woods. They had green camo suits and Pokeballs in their hands with the Champion Lance's insignia on their vests.

These guys were the G-Men.

Shit

"ATTACK!" I yelled.

More G-Men came out but we still outnumbered them by a good bit. We encircled them and they built up defenses.

"We are now in a siege" I remarked at the situation "Get Tobias out of here I will personally command the units."

A grunt ran up to a car and started it, only to have a Snorlax destroy it with a hyper beam.

A group of Noctowls and Pidgeots encicled us in the sky.

We're trapped.

Fucking smartasses.

Ash POV

It was Saturday and I had nothing to do. May and I were just chatting outside in the backyard while our Pokemon relaxed in the morning sun.

"I wish there was something to do. Like super exciting and action packed" May said looking out blankly.

"Yeah, like what?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe like-"

"Ash, May, you guys have a phone call!" Delia said coming outside.

"Oh, thanks mom. Hello, this is Ash Ketchum."

"ASH! I NEED YOU TO COME TO LUMIOSE CITY RIGHT NOW! THIS US A CODE RED, COME TO THE BIG TOWER BYE" the person said and hung up.

"Was that Lance?" May asked surprised.

"I think so, well this might be the exciting, action packed thing you wanted, let's go get ready."

"Alright, give me 10 minutes" May told me and ran to her room.

"Oh no, this could take a while" I thought and trudged upstairs.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, been loving the support hope you like this chapter even though it's a little bit short. Only 800 words. Once again thanks to IMPERIALNEPTUNE for the idea for Kaloskingshipping. Gotta update the tags and characters now lmao. Cyaaaaaaaaaaa