Ash and Aria

Ash POV

This time, I had told May and the other girls where I was going and what I was doing. I also told Mom since I wanted her to know that I might die and that she should be emotionally prepared if something like that happened.

To say they were mad was an understatement. I refused to let any of them go along with me as there was no way I was putting them in any more danger than I already was. 

I really didn't want to take Aria with me as well. I didn't want to put her in any danger either, as I knew that she wasn't a battler. She was the Kalos Queen, she wasn't supposed to go on super-secret undercover operations.

I jumped off of Charizard who had landed in front of Aria's house. I walked up and knocked on her door. After a few moments, the pink-haired girl opened the door.

"Hey Aria, ready to go into some life-threatening danger with me?" I asked in the happiest tone I could muster. "I'm just saying, it's probably best if you don't come, because like I said, there's life threatening danger."

I kinda hoped that would make her change her mind about the whole thing, but I knew better. Aria wasn't a quitter nor a coward. She was going to on this suicide mission with me. I had no idea what Lance was thinking sending us into this mess, but he must've had a good reason since the whole region of Kalos is at stake here.

"Of course I'm going to come!" Aria said looking offended. 

I just shrugged and sighed.

"Well, our ride is waiting outside. I'm sorry it's not a limo"

Aria smacked me on the back on my head and started walking out.

I followed her and thought about what she had said to me a couple of days ago. That there were people who cared about what happened to me even if I didn't.

I sat on Charizard's back, and gave Aria my hand. She grabbed it and when he sat, I could tell her face was red. Was she still mad at me?

I shook myself from my thoughts and looked at Charizard.

"Alright buddy. Let's go to Johto" I said.

Charizard roared and we zoomed off.

timeskip brought to you by Undead Dialga

By the time we had reached Johto, Aria had fallen asleep. She was sitting in the front, so I had to hold her to make sure she didn't fall off. The entire time, I could feel my face heating up and not stopping. I really starting to wonder whether someone would burn their face off from blushing too much.

This feeling was the kind I had around May, Hilda, and Dawn. And now I had finally understood what. But I didn't really know what to do. I had no idea how Aria would react and I knew for sure I was going I wasn't going to do anything about it.

When we landed, I shook Aria from her sleep and she groggily opened her eyes.

"Hmm...?" she said.

"We're here Aria" I responded looking out at Violet City. We had landed on a cliff, and had a great view of the city below.

Then, I realized that I still had my hands wrapped around Aria. I pooled red and blushed even harder when Aria realized the same thing.

I'm pretty sure she blushed harder than I did, which shouldn't have been possible.

I started to unwrap my hands around her and let her go. She didn't say anything and just looked forward. I really hoped that I didn't do anything wrong. 

Before I could say something, Charizard flew down to the city below and landed in a park. With my cap and sunglasses on, I started walking where Lance had sent me coordinates for where Ghetsis was staying. He was apparently going to give a speech here later, and that's when Ash planned to capture him.

"Ash!" Aria whisper-yelled. "Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna find Ghetsis. Then, I'll just stalk him until his speech, and when I find the right moment to strike, I'll capture him."

"You're crazy! You think they won't notice a teenage kid walking constantly near them. Not to mention you still look kinda like yourself. They don't care if you're Ash Ketchum or not, they'll probably take you out anyway. And I don't think they'll do it using Pokemon" Aria said, the last part quietly.

"It doesn't matter, I need to do what needs to be done. If something happens to me, then that's that. I can't jeopardize the entirety of Johto just for my own personal sake."

I turned back to look at Aria.

"I get there's people out there who care for me. This is the only way I know to show them that I care about them, too" I said "You should probably leave, Aria. It won't be safe."

Then I saw something light up in Aria's eyes. Like some kind of fiery spirit. She grabbed my shirt and dragged me into an alley. She shoved me into the wall and looked straight at me.

"Ash, there's no way in hell I'm letting you do this on your own. I don't care what happens, I'm coming with you."

And with that, she moved her face closer to mine and placed her soft lips on mine.

I widened my eyes.

W-What?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay KalosKingShipping cooooooool. I actually did update this book which I'm pretty proud of myself for. Hope you liked the chapter ;) 900 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaa.