The New Students

3rd Person POV

Ash, May, and Hilda were standing at their usual spot talking, when they spotted 3 new kids walking through the gates.

The dude was for some reason, shirtless.

One of the girls had blonde hair and a white dress accompanied by a white hat.

The other was a brunette with short hair and was wearing a gray vest over her pink skirt.

The weirdos immediately ran over to the trio and introduced themselves. Trip was trying pretty hard to get the attention of the blonde who didn't give him a second look. Clemont on the other hand, was trying to hit on the brunette, which didn't work out either. The blonde seemed super shy while the shirtless guy was getting along with the popular gang pretty well.

"Guess they have fresh recruits" Hilda commented watching the the clique walk away. The 2 girls however, lingered behind.

"Those girls don't seem too happy about the hanging out with them" May said.

"Yeah. Oh well, it's the popular clique. They'll mold those two to exactly how they want them to be" Ash responded.

He turned around and saw Dawn walking in with Leaf and Anabel.

'She's looking good today' Ash thought to himself as he forced himself to look at someone else.

"Oooh look, it's Dawn!" Hilda said as she spotted the blunette "C'mon May!"

The 2 ran off towards Dawn making Ash shake his head and blush ferociously. He sighed and looked at his watch. He still had another 10 minutes before the bell rang.

And, just as he expected, the Populars walked over.

"Sup guys" Ash said looking at Calem with a smirk.

Calem cowered and turned away, hiding behind N.

Ash internally chuckled at his reaction.

"Here is the school loser, Ash Ketchum" Clemont said.

The 3 kids gasped.

"L-like the Kalos Champion?" The shirtless kid asked.

"Yeah, but he's a loser" Trip said trying to get closer to the blonde.

"I think the next exhibit is the insane asylum, go make your way there" Ash retorted.

"Shut up" Clemont said and the entire group walked away.

When Ash turned around, he came face to face with three girls looking at him.

"Woah" Ash said and stumbled back, only to fall on the tree behind him. He groaned and sat up.

He heard the 3 girls giggling at his expense.

"Why'd you scare me like that?" Ash asked annoyed.

"Because it was funny, duh" May said still laughing.

Ash sighed and sat down.

Dawn walked up to Ash's ear and whispered, "So, you've decided to become a harem lead, huh?"

Ash blushed hard and looked away.

"Do I get a spot?" She asked seductively nibbling his ear.

"Er, sure please don't do this front of the entire school" Ash begged.

"Aw but I wanted to-" Dawn started but was interrupted by the bell.

"Oh, well, gotta go" Ash said an ran off.