A Confrontation

3rd Person POV

The next day at school, May was walking towards the usual spot at the tree when a green haired coordinator stopped her.

"What do you want, Drew" May said with disgust.

"You think you can just knee me in the balls and get away with it?" Drew asked smiling evilly. "I'm going to make you pay. And I've got backup, too."

He pointed behind him as Serena, Calem, Cilan, and Iris walked towards them with determined expressions on their face.

May looked around frantically hoping to spot Ash or Hilda, but it was too early for Hilda to be here and Ash left before her to go run to the supermarket for Ketchup and Pokemon food.

She tried to walk away but Drew grabbed her and tried to yank her towards to his group but May struggled against his grasp and tried to pull away. Drew growled and kicked her. Then, a girl with a pink and white cap and a blue skirt and black leggings kneed Drew in the back and judo flipped him.

"What the fuck, Rosa" Drew wheezed.

"You mother fucker. What the hell is wrong with you. After I'm done with you, you're never going to have kids in your life."

Drew immediately paled and tried to crawl to his friends who were now running to his aid. Calem and Cilan shoved Rosa and May to the side and pulled Drew to his feet.

"You both are about to get fucking killed" Calem growled.

"Not if we can help it" came a voice. It was Ash and Hilda who were walking towards them.

"Hey, Rosa! I didn't know you were coming back today" Hilda said surprised her sister was at school.

"I told you I was coming back on Monday. What's today? Wednesday? Sometimes I wonder if you are even my sister. You have no idea what the rest of the family is doing." Rosa said with a sarcastic tone.

"Still as sarcastic as ever" Ash remarked.

"Yup"

"So anyway, what do these idiots want?" Ash asked.

"Um, I kind of kicked Drew in the balls during the contest" May said nervously.

Ash and Rosa chuckled.

"Why?" Rosa asked "though there isn't really a wrong answer."

"He tried to make moves on me and grabbed me" May said.

"He wanted to add her to his group of one-night stands" Hilda added.

Ash immediately grew serious. 

"Why didn't you guys tell me this during the contest?" Ash asked.

"We kinda forgot after it happened and we got caught up with the contest and Team Rocket showing up and what not" Hilda answered nervously.

"Oh, well. We gotta watch out for those guys. Now more than ever" Ash said with a sigh.

"Well, on the bright side, I'm back! But this school is still as ugly as ever even after 2 years." Rosa said a little annoyed during the last part.

"It's hard to believe you wanted to miss school for a trip through Johto" Hilda remarked.

"More like how it's not hard to believe. Especially at a school like this" May said as the bell rang.

"Well, I see you guys later" Ash said as he and Hilda walked off to their class.

"What class do you have?" May asked Rosa.

"Pokemon battling" Rosa answered looking at her sheet.

"Perfect you're with me" May said jumping "let's go."

time skip brought to you by Ditto turning into an ugly Dialga because it has bad memory and Dialga got eaten by Palkia

It was now time for Pokemon Equipment. It was one the most boring classes in the school. The whole lesson was about knowing how to use different types of Pokemon equipment like Fossil machines and Pokemon healers.

Ash and Hilda were together in this class with Calem and Serena. To make things worse they all had to sit at a table together. Huh, wonder why, probably for plot convenience.

It was basically a glare-off for 2 hours. Whenever they had to work together, they would get nothing done and the teacher would just sigh and give them As anyway because it was better than getting a bunch of phone calls about parents worrying about their kids' grades. Plus, this class didn't matter at all, so whatever.

Over the weekend, Calem and Serena had become a couple and every second were showing way too much PDA like there was no tomorrow. This was quite annoying for Ash and Hilda since it's pretty hard to do work when people are on the fucking table dry humping each other.

So, being the reasonable person that Hilda is, she shoved the two off the table and starting doing her work again. Calem and Serena were pissed and stood up and shoved Hilda. Ash then got involved and things got ugly. Since they were outside with no teacher around, nobody was there to stop the fight. Ash started pummeling the crap out of Calem by slugging him repeatedly in the head and solar plex while Hilda just knocked out Serena by kicking her in the head and watched as Ash beat up Calem.

Unbeknownst to her, Serena had gotten up and found a metal pipe nearby. She snuck up on Hilda and smacked her in the back of the head. Hilda cried out and fell to the floor. Ash shot his head back and saw Hilda slumped over and Serena looming over her with a metal pipe. Anger shot through him and he picked up Calem and threw him at Serena. They fell in a heap and Ash knocked out Calem and picked up the metal pipe. Serena, being Serena ran off.

Ash immediately ran to Hilda and checked to see if she was okay.

"You alright, Hilda?" Ash asked.

"I-I think s-so" Hilda said wheezing.

Ash hugged her to his chest making Hilda blush.

"I'm so sorry. If I wasn't so-"

"How the hell is this your fault?!?" Hilda yelled as best as she could, she sounded like a hoarse whisper.

"If I had paid more attention, I could've-"

"Stop. I think you're suffering from angst" Hilda said while chuckling.

Ash smiled and hugged her closer with a blush on his face. He was confused with the feeling he was having. What was this feeling? Why did he feel so flustered? He would come to know the answers to these questions very soon. Hilda on the other hand was about as red as a tomato as she snuggled in Ash grip. She was feeling like she was about to faint, and it wasn't just because of her wound.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed reading the new chapter. Sorry the last one was a little rushed. I was trying to finish in a hurry I didn't have time to write a note. But anyway hope you liked the Othelloshipping at the end. Also, Rosa is here now, so AshxRosa is also on the way. I'm probably going to add another girl to the harem in like 4 chapters so yea. It's going to be a while. Also 1100 WORDS WHOOOOOOO. But for now cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.