A Rescue Mission

Ash POV

It was now time for Ash's mission to rescue the trapped squadron of the G-Men. They were currently in the back of an armored truck waiting to get to the location. Ash made small talk with May and Aria while they waited. Soon, May fell asleep on his shoulder and Aria fell asleep on the other. It was now very awkward and he hoped that no one was watching him.

Once they made it about 500 feet from the location, Ash got out of the van and slowly advanced. He let out his speedy and deadly quiet Greninja and Sceptile and slowly crept up behind Team Flare's grunts. He nodded to his partners and they jumped on the nearest grunts. Ash covered the grunt's face with a napkin that was dosed with sleeping powder then dragged him away. He saw Sceptile and Greninja do the same and they repeated the process 5 more times. That was 18 grunts out of the way.

Their Pokemon were confused and no one giving them orders, could be taken out in a much easier fashion.

The three of them ran back to where the others had been waiting. They had set up a perimeter around the entire site so the Flare grunts couldn't escape even if they wanted to. After regrouping, they informed the G-Men who were surrounded when to attack.

With that, about 30 of them found the place where defenses were weakest. They charged on one command with their Pokemon out. Ash had Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape leading the way with May's Blaziken and Venusaur right behind them. Aria had her Delphox on the other side of the helping them squeeze the enemy forces. The surprise attack was very effective and the grunts' lines broke almost immediately. This, combined with the fact that the G-Men from inside were attacking as well, basically destroyed all hope. This was when Tobias took things into his own hands.

"Darkrai, Latios, Entei, show them your power."

Ash grinned. This was it, his chance to avenge what had happened before. He pulled out 2 Pokeballs.

"MEWTWO, SUICUNE, LET'S GO!"

The two Legendary Pokemon saw what was happening and immediately understood. Suicune was upset about his brother's decision but knew this was the only way to get him back. He stood in a battle stance ready to fight.

"Charizard I need you!" Ash yelled to his gigantic orange dragon.

Charizard flew over and saw what was happening. He felt overjoyed that Ash would entrust him in this battle and he wasn't going to back down.

"RAAAAAAAAAWWR!" He roared shaking the surrounding area. He looked Latios in the eye, taunting him. Latios fell for the bait and charged. Mewtwo held him in place with Psychic while Suicune shot him with an Ice Beam. The Charizard shot him with a Dragon Pulse. Mewtwo then threw Latios to the ground in front of Tobias with an expressionless face. Everyone in the clearing was astounded at the sheer power and coordination between Ash's Pokemon.

Even Ash was surprised that they worked together so well.

Latios groaned and very slowly floated up. Getting hit by 3 super effective attacks from insanely powerful Pokemon took quite a toll on it.

"Latios! That's enough, come back everyone. I have seen enough. I surrender" Tobias said and returned all of his Pokemon. He then held up his hands.

The other grunts, seeing their game was up also surrendered. The only one who didn't was Calem.

"Greninja, let's get out of here" he said smiling.

"Mewtwo stop them" Ash ordered.

Mewtwo couldn't stop Greninja since it was Dark type, but grabbed Calem.

"Just go! Warn Father!" Calem yelled while struggling.

Ash looked at his Greninja and Sceptile. They nodded and dashed off towards their target.

He then walked into a van and sat down while holding his head in his hands.

Calem's dad is Lysandre?! That was the only explanation. No wonder he was such a rich kid. Ash wondered what kind of atrocities he had committed while he was still going to school. Ash groaned thinking about it all.

Through the window, he saw Sceptile and Greninja, who had turned into Ash-Greninja, walk over with Calem's Greninja who was knocked out. Turning into Ash-Greninja without Ash being there was one of the things that Greninja had learned over the years.

He sighed and fell asleep. When he woke up, the van was moving and May was sleeping on his chest, hugging him. Ash blushed hard and saw they were in the city. It would take them some time to get to Vainville Town where the school was. He figured that May probably told the others it was time for them to go back because they had school. Ash fell back asleep, thinking about how to stop Lysandre.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter done. Once again, a little short but eh. Hope you enjoyed and I'll try to ypdate something else today as well. Cyaaaaaaa.