The Kalos King

A/N: So I've been getting requests for Aureliashipping. Only problem is, Alola and Galar do not exist. But, since I am doing Kaloskingshipping because of reader's request, I will do Aureliashipping. Lille will be from Kanto in this with a normal Vulpix. That's the best I can do.

Shoutout to Arciliar for requesting it. But for now, on with the story.

*goes to change tags and main characters*

Aria POV

It was time for the Pokemon Master Class Showcase. Only thing was, I had a problem.

As per a new tradition, the Kalos Queen was supposed to attend with the Kalos Champion (aka Ash) as a date.

I had no idea if Ash was going to be okay with coming. I didn't bring it up so I hope he remembers. I fiddled while sitting at my desk with my phone in front of me.

Ugh, fine, I'll call him

I clicked on his contact and called him.

He picked up after 2 rings.

"Hello?" Ash asked.

"Hey, Ash" I said "Um, so you know how the Master Class Showcase is this weekend so um-"

"Oh yeah! I'll be there" he said "I'm kind of at school right now I'll call you back later. Bye."

"Oh, sorry. Bye" I said.

Speaking of school, why don't I go to school, too. It seems more fun than sitting around all day doing nothing.

2 days until the Showcase. I have to bring my A-Game.

Time skip brought to you by Arceus who ate Giratina

Alright. Today was the day. I was sitting in my limo wearing my classic Kalos Queen attire. I looked at myself in the mirror for 20 minutes to make sure I was perfect. I couldn't have Ash thinking that I was ugly.

After we pulled in, I got out and looked for Ash.

"Hey Aria" a voice said behind me.

As soon as I turned, my face turned into a strawberry.

Ash was wearing a black tuxedo with a pink tie.

"Why am I wearing a tux? I have no clue" Ash said.

"You look great" I blurted out not able to contain myself.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself" Ash replied shooting me a wink and making me turn even more red.

"Let's go inside" I said trying to hide my face.

As we walked inside, there was a lane made for us. On either side, cameras were flashing and and people were waving. Ash and I quickly went to our seats and waited for the Showcases to start.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Let's get this MasterClass started!" The announcer said.

(A/N: I completely forgot what Pokemon Showcases were like so I'm winging this)

"We also have our beloved Kalos Queen, ARIA!"

The crowd cheered loudly.

"We also have Kalos Champion, Ash" The announcer said.

The crowd cheered.

"Simps" Ash said shaking his head.

I giggled and blushed.

Soon, the Showcases started and they were all pretty good. Maybe one of them could dethrone me this year.

Ash POV

After the 9th Showcase, I decided to take a look at the schedule.

Gen Jennings
Goh Kid
Tam Hollaway
Tom Spidey Hollandee
Serena Yvonne
Yugi Mot-

WHAT!?!

SERENA YVONNE!?!?

This was it. She had seen me for sure at the beginning when they introduced me. Now, she was going to tell everyone about me. It didn't matter too much, but now I would get paparazzi.

Wait, I was going to get paparazzi from the people. Oh well, Kalos citizens are usually chill, I'll be fine.

I waited anxiously for Serena's performance. I hoped she wasn't here yet or something because I did not want to deal with her now. She would be all up in my face and telling me after she won the showcase, she would make people turn on the Champion or something. Not that she could win the showcase, anyway but still.

Soon Tom Spidey Hollandee's was over. It was a weird performance, though. Spinaraks and Wurmples using string shot wasn't too impressive. And that weird song he kept singing sounded like it came from a century ago.

It was now time for the moment of truth.

Serena walked up on to stage and immediately made eye contact with me. I made a stoic face to pretend I didn't recognize her. I looked at Aria and said: "I'm fucked"

She gave me a confused look but watched the performance. She wasn't as awful as I thought she was and made it to next round. 

(A/N: Sorry is that's not how a Showcase works, I completely forgot. I really don't watch the anime again to see how it works so yeah lmao)

In the next round, Serena was luckily eliminated because she fell trying to do a handstand.

"She always does that and it never works. I don't know why she keeps doing it" Aria said to me "It's been 5 years and every year she tries and fails. I don't understand why she keeps doing it."

I nodded my head. Oh well, there isn't a better Kalos Queen than Aria, so I doubt that someone will take her title. By the end of the Master Class, Aria was asleep on my shoulder.

Geez, one girl at a time dude I thought to myself. No need to juggle Dawn and Aria at the same time.

Aria retained her title and got to go home and take a nap. So we all got what we wanted.

Yay

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter. I wish I could've gotten more shipping in but I'm not the greatest writer so lol. Hopefully this satisfies your Kaloskingshipping thirst for a few chapters. Time to go finish the Pearlshipping thing. 950 words cyaaaaaaaaa.