The Aether Foundation

Lillie POV

I didn't want to have anything to do with this.

My mother, Lusamine, was the Head of the Aether Foundation. She had sent me here to help with the different regional teams' attempt at world domination.

I was to help Calem with his plan at defeating Ash Ketchum. However, I seemed to be the only one here with a reasonable mind. Ash could easily beat any of us. He was able to defeat Lysandre and Tobias with only some his Pokemon while none us could do it with all of our Pokemon. And I only know all his Pokemon because I just have general knowledge, not because I'm a fangirl.

Anyways, here I am. Walking to school with my friend Gloria. She was the head admin's daughter at Aether Foundation, so he got dragged into this as well. We were quiet on our walk, both of upset about what we were being made to do. However, to Gloria, the Kalos Champion was a playboy who didn't care about others. I tried to convince her otherwise, but she never really listened.

Out of the 2 of us, Gloria was the more talkative and outgoing. But that wasn't saying much. I was shy and quiet. Gloria was also pretty quiet too but it was a lot easier for her to get along with other people. She could actually make friends while she was my only friend.

Once we made it to school, Kiawe, a son of another admin greeted us and took us to where Calem and his gang we standing. Everyone who was part of his plan was here.

He looked around and took count. He then said, "Tell anyone else about this, and you will regret it."

Everyone nodded and he told us his plan. By the time he was done, I was both surprised and scared that people could be so cruel.

I looked around and saw the Champion himself standing next to a tree with a few girls.

"See Lillie, he isn't what you thought of him as. He's playing those girls" Gloria said to me.

I didn't respond. The way he acted around them didn't show any intent of the sort. But Gloria was stubborn. I just shook my head as the bell rang. I hated this place. After Team Flare's domination, Mother was going to make me go here full time.

I seriously hated my mom. She was evil and she used men like Lysandre to do her bidding. After Team Flare takes over, I know for a fact that somehow, Lysandre had the amazing idea of sharing his power with Lusamine.

I just hoped that my mom wouldn't get into power. She was a lunatic and would cause havoc. With these dreadful thoughts in my mind, I went to my first class.

Time skip brought to you by the Ultra Beasts

Unknown POV

"Are we ready to proceed with the plan?"

"Yes" said a beautiful woman wearing white. But on her face was a cruel, evil smile making everyone shiver.

I nodded my head and bowed. Then, I ran out, saying goodbye to my mother.

Ash POV

School was now over. It was a pretty normal day other than the fact that Calem and his gang tried to avoid me. That was concerning. No matter what I did or said, they would never leave me alone, so this was weird.

I'm going to get to the bottom of this as usoon as I can, but Lance thought it would be a nice idea to come over for dinner tonight to talk about random stuff.

I made it home and found May and my Mom talking about stuff on the couch.

I wearily said my hellos and walked upstairs. I threw down my bag and sat on my bed.

The Battle aganist Tobias and Lysandre was another topic killing my brain.

The battle was close, even with the help of the Legendary Pokemon who decided to help out. Calem and his friends weren't there either, and I knew that even though I could take them, they were still decent trainers.

I shook myself from thoughts and decided to take a shower. That would help clear my mind.

After coming out, I decided to go train my Pokemon. This would be crucial to my ability to take on Team Flare. And just like that, a dreadful thought hit me. I could only take on Team Flare, what about Team Rocket and Team Plasma? I couldn't take on all of them. If I'm going to even stand a chance aganist the 3 Teams, I would need all of my Pokemon.

I mentally went through my journeys remembering every Pokemon I left behind. It was now time for them to come back and help us defend aganist the Teams.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it was short and a bit of a filler but I've been playing too much Fortnite lol. I'll try to update again today with a longer chapter. 850 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaa.