A Kidnapping

Ash POV

I couldn't believe that I was kissing Aria. The Kalos Queen, Aria.

When she separated her lips from mine, she looked at me. I stuttered a response.

"W-Wuh..huh?"

She blushed and looked away. I didn't really know what to say after that. There was an awkward silence between us.

Then, Aria spoke.

"Look, Ash. I really like you and I just wanted to let you know how I felt. But I understand if you don't like me-"

I stopped her by grabbing her waist and planting a kiss on her lips.

I could feel Aria smile into the kiss, and I knew that her doubts were resolved.

But I didn't know how to explain to Aria that I was in some kind of weird relationship with 3 other girls. I had no idea how she would take it or if she'd even want to be with me. But telling her the truth was the only way.

Once we broke apart, I started to explain.

"L-Look Aria, I'm kind of in an interesting situation..." I started.

She cut me off.

"I know about Hilda, May, and Dawn. And it doesn't matter to me, Ash. Any girl would want you, and if they're okay with having you, I don't see why I wouldn't either."

That was kind of surprising. Was our relationship that obvious? I mean, not that it mattered, but I thought no one really knew. Or maybe it was just Aria.

We both turned left when we heard several footsteps. There were at least 15 people in light blue and black uniforms. They ran past the alleyway, and I widened my eyes.

They were Team Plasma grunts.

I slowly started walking to the entrance and peeked outside. I saw several of them run past the corner, and I started to follow them. I heard Aria right behind me, and I internally sighed. She wasn't going to let this go.

I ran after the grunts and stopped when they walked into a store. I decided it was best for me to follow them.

I casually walked into the store as the grunts did. They said something to the person at the cash register, then they walked into what seemed to be the back room.

I decided to attempt to just follow them, as telling the clerk would make him suspect something. But he stopped me anyway. Telling people things that they don't need to know is the first major clue that the person is trying to hide something or is trying to do something they shouldn't.

"Hey! Where do you two think you're going?" the clerk asked.

"Into the base, like always. What did you think dimwit?" I asked, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. If I made it seem like I was a regular here, the guy would have second thoughts. I also took a huge swing with the 'base' crap, (A/N: Anyone see that totally unintended pun lmao) but it was a calculated risk.

The clerk looked the two of us up and down before stepping aside and letting us through. I smirked underneath my hood, that guy was totally a dimwit.

There were some stairs which led underground, and I went down. Now that we were in the clear, I took off my hood and Aria did the same.

"That was pretty impressive, tricking the guard like that" Aria said smiling.

"He was kinda stupid" I said with a smirk.

I looked back down the hallway and saw some grunts, so we quickly put our hoods back on. I didn't want another repeat of what had happened with Giovanni. A large-scale battle was too risky, especially since Ghetsis had Legendary Pokemon. For now, my plan was strictly to capture Ghetsis and bring him to justice.

With that in mind, I kept looking around for any clue that could lead me to him. None of the grunts paid attention to us and just kept walking by. Then, I saw a big door which opened. Some random person came out, but it was pretty easy to tell that the room was kinda important.

There was a chance this was Ghetsis' office. I really didn't have any other idea, so I told Aria my plan.

"Are you serious? What if it's not Ghetsis? They'll sound an alarm then we'll be trapped" she said.

"That's why I told you to just let me do my suicidal missions on my own" I said with a sigh.

I walked into the room, and I saw the evil man with the eyepatch sitting at his desk.

Perfect, I hadn't expected that to work.

I sent out Glalie, who froze the door, and Pikachu, and who sent an EMP which took out all of the electrical devices.

I took off my hood and looked at Ghetsis with a victorious smile.

"Sup"

He looked like he was about to pee his pants. My entrance and quick destruction of his escape routes must've freaked him out like hell. And the fact I made it to his office without any opposition.

"Y-You! A-Ash K-Ket-Ketchum!" he stuttered, falling out of his chair.

"I'm not Ash Ketchum" I said in a devious tone. "I'm your mom."

JK

"Yes, I am" I responded with a smirk. "And you're about to go bye bye. Just so we don't have to make this messier than it has to be, just surrender. It's faster for the both of us. I have 12 Pokemon with me and 3 Legendaries. It's not worth your time."

Surprisingly, he did surrender.

He raised his hands up while quaking.

"Do your thing, Glalie" I said.

Glalie shot an Ice Beam at Ghetsis, which trapped him. I then sent out Mewtwo, and told him to teleport us out of there. Due to the far distance though, Mewtwo was quite exhausted after the teleport.

Aria and I walked to the G-Men Headquarters with Charizard lugging Ghetsis.

"I've gotta say, you're better at this than I thought" Aria said, looking me.

"I'm also really-"

Before I could finish my pickup line, Lance walked over.

"What the hell, Ash. I told you not to engage directly!" Lance said sighing.

"I didn't. I just kinda waltzed in and kidnapped him. Anyways, I gotta now, I've got school tomorrow" I said and started walking off.

I could hear Lance's groans of frustration behind me, and I smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Finally I've updated this book. It's been almost 20 days holy shit. It was April 21st and now it's May 10...at12:30 AM. 1050 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.