Dawn's Gift

A/N: I've been gone for the past few days that's why there haven't been any updates. I'm adding Gloria from Sword and Shield to finish all the regions. Hope you enjoy :)))))))))

Ash POV

I was a nervous wreck before school today. I hoped that no one knew about my status as Champion, because if people did then I'd be screwed. Who even let the announcer know about this? I was hoping he thought Aria brought me as a special guest or something.

May looked at me weird.

"You okay? You're zoning off" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about what I'm supposed to do when I get to school."

"It's fine. Everyone knows I'm the Hoenn Princess. It doesn't matter if you have some title" She reassured me.

"Okay, I guess you're right" I said and we continued walking.

"As usual" I heard her murmur but I shot her a glare.

Once we reached school, I saw Hilda at our spot at the tree and we walked to her.

"May! Ash!" Hilda said and gave us a hug.

"Okay, no one ye-" I was cut off by 10 girls running over and giving me Pokeballs, caps and whatnot to autograph. Some of them even tried touching only to get shoved away my May or Hilda.

"I spoke too soon" I whispered to Hilda who face palmed.

"Nice crowd you got going on here" a heard a voice from behind me.

A blunette was walking past with Pokeball in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked confused. Dawn's Pokemon were taken away, how'd she get this?

"A Pokeball, duh" she said with a smirk.

I sighed.

"What's inside? And is it yours?" I asked.

She let out the Pokemon and I gasped.

In front of me stood a purple pokemon with 3 hand-tails.

"AIPOM! I mean, AMBIPOM!" I said happily.

It looked at me for a second before jumping on me and grabbing my hat. Like Primeape.

Primeape.

Oops, I'll get him later. Oh, Pidgeotto, too. I am a very forgetful person.

I gave it a hug and it gladly returned it.

"How you been?" I asked the now Ambipom, unable to digest the fact that the tiny Pokemon that used to ride my shoulder like Pikachu had gotten so much bigger.

"Ambi ambipom!" It said. Then it grew a sad face, "Ambi ambi."

I realized it was because it had been in a Pokeball for so long.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you" I said to Ambipom.

"Ambipom" it said shaking it's head.

"She's right Ash. It's not your fault, it's mine" Dawn said looking down.

"It's not your fault that your dad's a jackass" I said.

Dawn shook her head.

Then, the billion dollar question struck my brain.

"How did you even get Ambipom in the first place?" I asked.

"I snuck around for a few hours and I found her. Dad thought she was the best battler I had, so he kept her Pokeball pretty well hidden" she answered "I managed to get lucky and the first Pokemon I found was her."

"You didn't have to do that you know" I said to her blushing. It was hard to believe that she went through all that work for me.

"No, it's only fair. I got to see Floatzel again, you should be able to see Ambipom. Plus, no one would have had to have through this is if I had stood up for myself. This Togekiss I have isn't even mine. It's my dad's. It hates me and the only thing it does is battle" Dawn said sadly.

"Well, we better get to class. We're already super late" I said as I got up.

"You're right" Dawn said and retrieved her Ambipom.

We then started to walk to class. Of course, we had to run into my least favorite people on the way.

Drew, N, Gary, Calem, and PAUL. Dammit. If he sees us together, I don't think it's going to end well.

"Dawn, you got yourself a boyfriend. He already has 2 girls, why waste your time on him? Come with me" Paul said with a smug grin. But I could see in his eyes that he was very upset about this.

Dawn on the other hand looked...happy? She had a small smile and was blushing while her blue eyes had a twinkle in them. I had to voluntarily stop myself from staring.

"I'm not coming with you, Paul. Ever. Drill that into your head. See ya" she said and trucked through him. She kept walking off while I just stared.

Damn. That was kinda badass. And really hot.

Paul ran around the corner and after her. That jolted me out of my paralyzed state and I ran after him.

When I turned the corner I saw Paul trying to grab Dawn.

"Please listen to me. I might have been jerk but this is important to me. I'm really sorry" Paul said.

"No way. Fuck off" Dawn said "no way am I listening to you after what you tried to do in the alley that day."

Then, Paul's personality changed. He turned from the depressed lovesick boy to the devil incarnate.

"Listen here you bitch. Either you come with me or I'll make sure that your Pokemon never see the light of day again" he growled and grabbed her hair.

She kneed him in the balls and judo flipped him.

As I said, hot.

She kicked him in the place which made me flinch and turn away.

"AGH YOU FUCKING SLUT. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he screamed "no one's ever going to love you. You might as well come with me" he said panting.

Dawn looked down sadly. I growled. I walked up to Paul and grabbed his shirt. Then I smacked him in the face.

I then stood up and said, "No one's ever going to love a piece of shit like you. Many people would like someone like Dawn. Go to hell."

I looked and Dawn and gestured for us to continue walking.

After about a minute she stopped and looked at me.

"You really meant it?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"The things you said earlier. You really mean it?" she asked softly.

"Of course!" I said surprised "why on Earth would I not mean it?!"

"Um...I-I don't k-know" she said stuttering and turning red.

I gave her a weird look and she looked at me with a new shine in her eyes. I knew that look.

She walked forward and out her hands around my neck. Then, she kissed me deeply and my eyes widened. I kissed back passionately and realized all things I would have to deal with now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter. Dawn has been added to the harem. Also about the Gloria thing, shoutout to IGPHANTOMOP for the idea. I also liked your book update as soon pls. 1150 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.