Gloria Meets the Champ

3rd Person POV

Ash slowly trudged his way to school after having an exhausting time the day before.

You'd think Delia would give Ash a day off from school or something after saving the whole god damn region, but no. Of course not.

Ash was walking by himself today, aas May had left early complaining that Ash was going to make them late.

They had an hour before school started.

After walking through the gate and checking the time. Ash saw that there were still 10 minutes before school started.

When he made it to the tree, he saw Hilda there waiting for him.

"Hi, Ash!" Hilda said happily and gave him a hug.

"Hi Hilda, where's everyone else?" Ash asked returning the hug.

As he scanned the area, he saw several new kids who didn't look like the average, careless teenager.

Those people must be part of the G-Men. Wait, isn't Aria supposed to be here today?!?!?!

Ash started looking around hoping to spot anyone he was looking for.

"May and Dawn went to go get some Pokemon food because their Pokemon were hungry. The Ambipom you gave Dawn has an appetite almost as big as yours" Hilda said laughing.

Ash blushed and replied,"I don't eat that much. Only like 4 plates of noodles."

Hilda started laughing even harder and Ash sighed.

"I'm not even overweight. I'm perfectly fine" Ash added trying to defend himself.

"Sure, whatever you say" Hilda replied back and looked at the crowd. "There's been a lot of new kids over these past few days."

"Um, I'll tell you something only if you promise not to tell anyone else" Ash said.

Hilda responded with an 'Okay..." and looked at Ash with a puzzled expression.

Ash started explaining how Team Flare and the Aether Foundation were teaming up to kill him, much to Hilda's horror. He then went onto explain how many of the new kids were G-Men in disguise who were there to protect him.

"And Aria, the Kalos Queen, will be here, too" Ash finished.

"No way. Like, the Aria!?" Hilda squealed. "Like the one who you were with during the Master Class?!"

"I don't think there are any other Kalos Queens named Aria" Ash said.

Hilda smacked him in the back of the head and starting forming a plan.

Just wait until May and Dawn hear this!

"Wait, Ash. If all the new people have to do protecting you, what about those other kids? The 3 kids who came and immediately started getting along with Calem? They're super suspicious, the clique doesn't just accept new members, especially kids who just joined the school. Something about them doesn't add up" Hilda said to Ash, telling him her thought process.

"You're right. I spoke to the blonde girl the other day. She did look pretty similar to Gladion. I wonder if they're related. But the girl was really nice, you think that was just a mask to cover up her real intentions?" Ash asked.

"I don't know, but we can't trust them. Also, do you mean Gladion as in Gladion Aether? Like the famous assasin and Pokemon battler?"

"Um, yes. I fought him at Lumiose Tower yesterday" Ash replied, embarrassed.

"I knew that tower wasn't damaged becuase of a boiler room explosion! Lance was covering it up, wasn't he?" Hilda asked accusingly.

"Yeah, but if people did find out, it would be absolute chaos" Ash responded.

Ash then saw Lillie and Gloria walking past him.

"I'm gonna go talk to them" Ash said.

"Okay, just be careful. Don't let then shank you or something" Hilda said as Ash walked to the two girls.

"Um, hi? I know this is weird and all, but is your last name Aether?" Ash asked then mentall face palmed for being so straight forward.

"Um, I-I, well, I'm n-not sur-" Lillie began to reply but then got cut off.

"So what if she is? What are you going to do about it?" Gloria asked getting up in Ash's face.

"Woah, chill out. I don't mean to be rude, but I've met some Aethers over the past weekend and they told me they had a relationship with you. I was just asking" he said cleverly, trying to not seem like he was trying to attack her.

"I am. My name is Lillie Aether" Lillie said and ran away, trying to hide her face.

"You fucking retard. Look what you've done. I knew I was right about you" Gloria said, the last part under her breath, and ran off after her friend.

Ash walked back, to Hilda, who was now accompanied by May and Dawn.

"What happened over there?" May asked.

Ash sighed and began to explain. From the very beginning.

When he finished, May smacked him in the head and yelled,"Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?! You're so fucking dumb!"

"She's right. How come you didn't tell anyone?" Dawn asked, a lot more calmly.

"I was tired. I just decided to explain when I woke up" Ash said trying to come up with an excuse and failing miserably.

"And what said you couldn't tell us this morning?" May asked.

"Um, short-term memory loss?" He said, cringing.

Before the 3 girls could retort, Ash spotted a familiar girl with bright pink hair.

"Hey, look, over there!" He said.

"How dumb do you think we are to fall for that? Are you actually serious?" Hilda asked.

"No seriously, look. It's Aria"

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you liked the chapter. I will be updating the Kanto Journeys book as well today so yeah. 950 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.