A Very Not Fun Day of School

Next day

Ash POV

It was another day of school. Yay. I hope you pick up on the sarcasm because who on Earth enjoys school? Especially if there is a gang of popular bitches who like to use you like their personal punching bag.

Alas, I finally made it to school and immediately came face to face with a raven haired kid with a red cap and goggles.

"Ah, there you are, loser. I thought you stayed at home today like the wimp that you are." Calem said with a smirk on his face.

I didn't respond and walked tried to walk past him to my corner next to the tree when Calem grabbed my hand and made me face him.

"You know that we aren't in some romance novel where you grab my hand and we confess our love to each other and live happily ever after, right?" I asked with a very small smirk on my face.

"Shut up dumbass who would ever love you? Either way, you better listen to me when I'm talking to you bitch or things aren't gonna be pretty."

"Shoot, if what you do will be as ugly as you, I don't think anyone wants to test those waters."

That might have driven him too far over the edge and he nailed me in the gut and gave me a hook to the forehead. Needless to say, I was quite satisfied when he pulled his arm back and groaned in pain while cradling his hand which was starting to turn purple.

By then the some of his friends showed up and glared at me with looks of hatred.

"What did I do? Your friend's the one who hurt himself while trying to hurt another person. It was actually quite funny if I'm being honest."

They started to walk up and encircle me except for Hilda who stayed a little farther back. I wondered why but my thoughts were cut short when Paul jumped on me and started to slug me repeatedly in the chest. I could feel my Pokeballs shaking, my Pokemon trying to get out and help me. I made the mistake of bringing Charizard and Lucario today, so if they managed to get out, these guys would be literally be tortured to death. So, I just hoped that they wouldn't break out and relaxed. Soon, the rest followed and I just stood there taking it all in. I didn't think I could do anything if I wanted to because I couldn't take on 9 people at once, so I just thought about all the fun times I had with my friends while traveling throughout the regions and all the good memories. Eventually they stopped beating me up and I could get up and walk to my class. Surprisingly, I didn't have any bruises on my face, only a few on my arms and my chest.

Thankfully, the teacher didn't notice, though I bet the teachers wouldn't even notice me in the first place. The only ones who acknowledged me were the professors who I knew personally, courtesy of my travels.

time skip brought to you by Palkia who ate Dialga and now has time powers

Once again it was time for Pokemon Research and I couldn't be less bored. This was the one class which was kind of interesting, but of course we had to do a group project and it had to be random partners as well. Then again it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be as Hilda wasn't like Gary and Serena. She was mean, but not too physically abusive so I guess that worked out.

We sat together at my desk and pulled out our work and started writing stuff about Mewtwo and Mew so we could get a bit of a head start for when we work again this evening.

Hilda POV

I felt really guilty sitting next to Ash because of what happened this morning, but he didn't seem to mind and just acting like everything was fine. I didn't understand how he didn't hold a grudge against me for all the things that I've done to him. I decided it was probably best to apologize.

"Look Ash, I'm really sorry for what happened this morning," I started out hoping he wasn't mad at me. "I- "

"You don't have to apologize you know. It wasn't that bad and plus, you didn't even do anything. It's fine." he replied nonchalantly.

"B-But 9 people ganged up on you and started beating you up. How can you just pass that off as normal?!" I said shocked.

"It's because it is kind of normal. I get beat by 3-4 of you guys each day. Twice the number of people beating me up isn't as bad as you think it would be. They mostly hit each other." he said with a slight chuckle.

I continued to look down in shame for those people were my friends. I am one of those people. It made me very sad thinking about all the pain I could've caused Ash to feel, mentally and physically.

"Hey" Ash said as he touched my shoulder making my cheeks turn slightly pink, "it's not your fault, it's only your fault if you participated in it and caused it to happen, ok?"

I nodded and we got back to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter done yay! I've noticed each one of my chapters are about 800-1000 words so think I'm going to have them at about that length. Hope you liked the little bit of Othelloshipping at the end. Also, Ash is still dense but not so dense that he won't notice blatantly obvious emotions, but anyway that's it for now, cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.