A Plea For Help

A/N: So after reading the comments from last chapter. Literally everyone asked me to keep Rosa in the harem so she will stay in. Anyways, without further ado, here is the next chapter.

3rd Person POV

The gang with Gary at the lead were running to Ash's house. When they drew closer, they saw that Dawn was coming out and was waving to back to someone.

When she saw them, her face turned from joyful to grim.

"What do you want?" She asked in an unwelcome manner.

"We just want to talk. We need your help." Cilan said raising his hands up in surrender.

Ash and May decided to come out and see what the commotion was.

"What's goi-" Ash stopped abruptly and gave the gang such a cold stare that it chilled their bones.

"Okay, um... well, this is going to sound stupid and dumb," N started not sure how to phrase what he was going to say.

"We need you help" Misty said impatiently.

"Why the hell would I help you?! Even you idiots can't be that delusional!" Ash said in outburst. What did these people take him for, their personal sock puppet?!

"I know we've been not very nice in the past, but this is-" Cilan started but was cut off by Ash.

"Let me stop you right there. There's no way in he'll I am going to help you. You might as well be asking Groudon to make peace with Kyogre. It's not going to happen."

The gang looked at each other with anxiousness. This was not going to plan.

In the distance, a helicopter was flying towards them.

"Oh no... We gotta get out of here!" Serena yelled.

"What? It's just a normal helicopter, you scared of flying machines?" May asked in confusion.

"Wait, is that a Team Flare logo?" Dawn asked. Ash looked at the helicopter more closely. Dawn was right, it was a Team Flare logo.

But why would the bullies be scared of Team Flare? After all, they were supposed to help them conquer Kalos.

"Please! You have to help us. If you do,  we know all of Team Flare's secrets. We can tell you where one of their bases is, just please protect us" Iris said nearly coming to hysterics.

Ash considered their offer. But did he really need their information? He could find out the information on his own, but it would take some effort. But could he give up on his values and morals? No way.

"You're on your own" Ash said and started to walk away, done with the conversation.

"Ash" May said "I think they might be here for us, too."

Ash groaned and turned back.

"Fine, I'll battle them. But these fools are on their own. I'm not going out of my way to help them" he said and threw out 3 Pokeballs.

Out came Gengar, Heracross, and Primeape, the latter who Ash decided to retrieve a couple days prior.

"Well, let's get started" May said and threw out her own Pokemon.

Blaziken, Snorlax, and Venusaur came out and stood ready to battle next to Ash's Pokemon.

Dawn threw out the only Pokemon she had currently, which was Ambipom.

The bullies on the other hand let out a few of their Pokemon only so that they could defend themselves should the need arrive.

The helicopter, which turned out to be a very large aircraft, landed in a clear place near the forest. Then, the Team Flare grunts poured out. Behind them, the Aether Foundation members walked out and stood next to the grunts, ready to attack.

"So, look who I've found. You guys were secretly working with Ash Ketchum the entire time, huh. You were never truly my friends. Oh well, we will destroy you now with him, so enjoy your last few moments" Calem said with an evil tone, walking out of the helicopter.

While on the outside, Calem was cold and evil, he was very sad on the inside. He couldn't believe that Serena, the girl he loved, was with Ash. His hatred for the Kalos Champion grew and he promised himself that he would take down Ash no matter what. Even if he had to use his secret weapon, which could destroy region completely.

"Don't talk to me about being a real friend Calem! You were going to make us on a 1 way mission. You knew that were would be captured, but you didn't care. I don't know what I saw in you!" Serena yelled her eyes red with tears.

Calem widened his eyes and stepped back.

"W-what? I never wanted to-"

"Don't try to act innocent, Calem! We know what you were trying to do. You just wanted to conquer and cause destruction. You didn't care about us!" Clemont screamed.

This hurt Calem a lot as well. Clemont was his childhood friend. His first ever friend. How could he believe this!?

"I never wanted to sacrifice you. I pro-" he started.

"Don't finish that sentence! I'm tired of your lies! Go Dragonite, Haxorus!" Iris yelled and let out her Pokemon.

"Dragon Pulse!"

The two Pokemon unleashed two beams of purple draconic energy at the group of people and Pokemon.

"Protect" said a voice.

A blue shield stopped both attacks in their tracks surprising everyone.

"Wait, that voice. It can't be..." Ash said not believing what he heard.

Out of the dust, came a familiar brunette, however, she was wearing a white jacket and pants and most surprisingly, a Team Plasma logo.

"Rosa?"

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Alright guys that is the chapter I hope you liked it. Leaf and Anabel will be making their appearance next chapter so be ready for that. 950 words cyaaaaaaaaaaa.