A Harem?

Ash POV

I was sitting on the sofa. Nothing unusual other than the fact that May and Hilda thought my legs were pillows. So here I am, trapped, wasting my precious Saturday afternoon.

I was scrolling through my contacts to see that Dawn had sent me a request. How'd she get my number?

A/N: Plot convenience

I accepted and texted a 'hi'.

She responded a minute later,

Hi, just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up.

What????? I had no idea what to say.

I wanna see Floatzel again

Oh, okay. It's not like a person like Dawn would want to meet up with someone like me anyway.

I sighed and replied with a 'sure, 4:30 at the cafe?'

She quickly agreed, she must've been really excited to see her old Pokemon again.

Time skip, been a while, dang

I was walking down the street to the PokeCafe with Floatzel's Pokeball on my waist.

I walked and saw Dawn waiting for me.

"It's 4:32, it's not nice to keep a lady waiting you know" Dawn said.

"I mean the last time I made a lady wait, that lady..." I paused.

Oh crap.

This is not a pattern.

"What happened?" Dawn asked suspiciously.

"A-ah n-nothing at a-all. What do you want to order?" I said diverting the topic.

"I'll have a Poke and fried Goldeen" Dawn said.

My eyes widened. What the fuck.

"I'll have the same" I breathed out.

"Are you okay" Dawn asked me with a bit of concern.

"Of course. Uh, so will I ever get to see Aipo-, I mean Ambipom?" I asked quickly then internally screamed.

Dawn's eyes became red. Fuck, I'm about to make a girl cry. I'm gonna be shunned by the male race.

I changed the subject and we talked for a while. After eating, we went to the park and let Floatzel out. He looked at the 2 of us and smirked for some reason.

Dawn started catching up with Floatzel while I watched. The way she laughed, she way she talked, all of it. I had to consiously make myself stop staring.

Soon, it was time to go. And just as I expected, Dawn gave me a kiss on cheek and ran off to her house which was kinda close to mine.

Huh, how'd I never notice?

Shaking myself from my thoughts I walked inside and found my mom and May in the kitchen.

"Where'd you go?" May asked suspiciously.

"I was at the park" May visibly calmed down.

"With Dawn and Floatzel" I added.

"WHAT!?!?" May yelled.

My mom was completely unfazed and kept cooking.

May dragged me over to the living room and I thought she was about to beat me up.

"What was she like?" May asked.

What the hell? What kind of question is that?

"She was nice. She just wanted to see Floatzel. It used to be her Pokemon." I replied still confused.

"Great" May squealed and gave me a kiss before running back to the kitchen.

I don't understand women

Time skip brought to you by Giratina who ate Palkia who ate Dialga

Drew POV

When Paul told us that he was knocked out by Ash Ketchum. I was enraged. Sure, trying to get Dawn when she doesn't want him isn't cool (A/N: Remember the Pokemon Contest from chpter 6 or something? Anyone? The irony) but if Ketchum gets involved, I don't care.

This was also the perfect chance to show May that I'm a much better fit for her. Maybe I should get N so he can bring Hilda back to our side. But we beat her up so I don't think that's going to work. Oh well, as long as I get May.

We waited for our targets near their usual spot. Paul, N, and I were there, ready to make Ketchum pay. 

Soon enough Ash, Hilda, and May walked over to their tree. I charmingly walked up and flicked my hair like the irresistible  badass that I am.

"Hey babe, wanna hang out later?" I asked May who was looking exquisite.

"No way. We've had this conversation like 3 times. I am not going to go out with you. Ever" She said to me.

Getting rejected wasn't my thing and I took it personally, I was going to get physical if she didn't agree.

"Come on babe. You don't wanna be on this guy's side when we beat him up" I said with a smirk.

This was when May and Hilda started laughing.

"Y-you g-g-going to b-beat Ash u-up" Hilda said while doubling over.

May was in a similar state while Ash just smirked.

"Listen here Ketchum. Don't get in my way ever again if you know what's good for you" Paul growled.

"I will if you try to do fucked up shit. Now shoo" Ash said.

Paul growled and tried to lunge, only to get smacked in the face by a blunette we all knew well.

"D-Dawn" Paul stuttered. Getting hit by your crush isn't very fun. Trust me, I speak from experience.

"You fucking piece of shit. What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Dawn yelled at us.

While Paul may be all tough guy and stuff. Getting hit and yelled at by your crush really hits hard. He walked away with tears in his eyes and didn't look back. N and I ran after him and Paul only said 4 words:

"Ash Ketchum will pay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 2 chapters in a day whatttttttttttt. Hope you enjoyed. Kaloskingshipping will be coming up very shortly so yea. 900 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.