Leaf's Dilemma

A/N: Just before we start I just wanted to say that I have started working on another book. Please check it out as it would mean a lot. Also, thanks for all the support on this book. Now back to the story.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Leaf sat down at her dining table not knowing what to do. She always had feelings for Ash Ketchum. She had known him for a very long time. They both had grown up in Pallet Town. However, Leaf was always too shy to speak to Ash and would always admire from a distance.

Unfortunately for her, Ash never noticed her and barely even knew of her existence. So, it was quite unsurprising to Leaf that when she first made eye contact with Ash here in Kalos, he had no memory of her.

Bullying Ash was something that Leaf hated doing, but she had no choice. If she chose not to bully Ash, then she would have lost her friends and they would've become enemies. The only person who understood what she was going through was Anabel. She was a former Frontier Brain and knew Ash from the time he challenged the Battle Frontier. They both knew that the other had feelings for the same boy, but decided to burn that bridge if they got to it.

Leaf just sighed at her situation and grabbed her Pokeballs and backpack. She walked out the door and saw Anabel walking to the door.

"Wow, perfect timing" Anabel said as she chuckled.

"I've told you many times I'm telepathic" Leaf said grinning.

"I'm the psychic type trainer" Anabel said as she shook her head and she and Leaf walked to school.

After a few minutes they spotted Ash walking a little distance in front of them.

"It's him. We'd better not do anything or he will literally kill us." Anabel said with a slight quiver in her voice.

Leaf nodded and continued watching her crush.

After a little while they noticed Hilda run over to Ash. What surprised them most was that she gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed his arm and walked with him.

"W-what? She gave him a kiss and is holding his arm. Are they dating?" Leaf asked in a sorrowful tone.

"Maybe. Or that's just the way she greets him." Anabel said with a little bit of hope in her voice.

"Maybe..." Leaf said and rubbed her temples.

Time skip brought to you by Dialga who tore through Palkia's chest

It was now time for Pokemon Battles. Professor Sycamore ran this class only 2 times a week because the students would destroy the gym each day they came. Luckily for Leaf and Anabel, they had the class first period. They sat at their seats and waited for class to begin.

"Hello students, welcome back to my class. Today we will be doing a battle royale. However, you will be put into teams of 4. I have a paper here with your names. Please come up and take a look.

Leaf walked up and almost had a heart attack.

Ash, Leaf, Rosa, and Anabel.

"Oh my god" she said to Anabel. "We are dead."

The two of them approached cautiously to where Ash and Rosa were. Rosa was blushing because of something that Ash had said.

"Um, hi" Anabel said nervously.

"Hi" Ash replied in a cold tone. He looked away and pulled out a luxury ball. He dropped the ball on the floor and out came a.....................Pikachu.