Working on the Project

Hilda POV

I couldn't believe it. Out of all the people in the class, I got stuck with Ash freaking Ketchum. I knew that he wasn't too happy about this based off the expression he gave. It was quite rare to see any expression on his face so he must've really not wanted to be with me.

"You and your partner will have to choose 5 species of Pokemon and write a report on all of them. Their move sets, stats, abilities, and any interesting things about the Pokemon. Out of the 5 Pokemon you choose, 1 must be a legendary and another must be mythical. If you all have no questions you may begin." Professor Birch finished as he sat down at his desk.

I made eye contact with the emo and tried to tell him to come over to my desk. He obviously didn't listen and just sat at his desk. There was no way I was going to give in to him, so we engaged in a staring contest.

Just then Professor Rowan said, "I'm sure you two can stare at each other when you move to Ash's desk, Hilda."

I just sighed and walked over to his desk. I could see a victorious smirk on Ash's face and it made me regret coming over to him.

I shot him a look and said, "Don't think you've won yet" I said annoyed.

He didn't reply and just sat there.

"Hello? Are you just going to sit there and do nothing? I need to do good on this project or my grade is going to drop."

"Why should I care? Your grade isn't my problem" he replied.

"Both of our grades will be affected and you won't be able to make fun of Gary's grades anymore because yours will be even worse." I countered.

"Whatever, so what Pokemon are we doing?"

"I don't know, I thought you would have decided on some. Actually, never mind you wouldn't have thought that far."

Just then, the bell rang and the Professor called out, "Make sure you work on this project outside of school."

Ash and I both groaned and gave each other our addresses.

"I'm moving after this project" I heard him murmur but I didn't say anything and ran off to my next class.

Time skip brought to you by Dialga

Ash POV

After a tiresome day at school I returned home and said hello to all of my Pokemon. Then I went into the kitchen for some water and found a note saying that my mom went shopping and wouldn't be back for a few hours.

I went upstairs and took a shower then came down and ate some chips before sitting don and starting on my homework. I was just about done with my work until I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door wondering why my mom came back so early only to see Hilda standing there with her backpack on her shoulders.

"Hello?" I said confused why she was here. "What are you doing here?"

"How stupid are you? Why do think I'm here, to chit chat?" she asked sarcastically.

"Probably not since we aren't friends. Quite the opposite actually. You do know that we don't have to work on the project today right?"

"Well, I wanted to get it done as soon as possible so I just get over with this shit."

"Alright then, lets start"

time skip brought to you by Arceus

"So we've done Charizard, Tyranitar, and Alakazam. What legendary and mythical are we going to do?" Hilda asked me.

"Mewtwo for legendary and Mew for mythical." I answered.

"Okay then, but there isn't much information on either of them on the web."

"I already wrote down stuff about both of them. These are my notes."

A/N: Mew comes to visit Mewtwo a lot so Ash knows a lot about her.

"Alright then, we've finished the most of the stuff. We will have to do the rest tomorrow." Hilda said after she looked at my notes on Mew and Mewtwo.

I agreed and as she was getting up a large purple colored blob with a creepy smile and 2 short stubby legs and arms jumped out in front of us scaring the living daylights out of Hilda. I on the other hand was used to this so I didn't really react but laughed at the sight of Hilda freaking out.

"W-w-what was t-that?" she asked in a shaky tone.

"Gengar!" replied Gengar as it danced around happy that it scared someone.

"That's just Gengar, he likes to scare guests" I said sheepishly.

"Your Pokemon are just as annoying as you are. Wait, YOU HAVE POKEMON?" she shrieked.

"Yeah" I internally face palmed as my secret was now out.

"Then why don't you battle?" she asked.

"Bad memories are brought up every time I battle" I answered hoping she wouldn't prod further. The loss against Tobias brought up terrible memories. I had never lost a match that badly before and it hurt every time I thought about it.

A/N: Ash goes to Sinnoh last in this story. Also Alola and Galar don't exist.

3rd Person POV

Hilda grew a thoughtful expression on her face as she wanted to know why he didn't battle. Why she wanted to know so badly she didn't know. She had a feeling Ash didn't want to talk about it so she didn't ask any more questions about it and stood up and got ready to leave.

Ash led her to the door only to find all his Pokemon relaxing in his front yard. He was lucky he had a fence or some people would have given him some weird looks.

Hilda's jaw dropped however seeing so many strong Pokemon in the same place. She almost wondered whether Ash had participated in any Pokemon leagues and traveled around through the regions.

"Wow", she said "are all these Pokemon yours?"

"Yeah-"

"Pika Pikachu!" Pikachu said as he jumped on Ash's shoulder.

"Pikachu was my starter, I woke up late on my first day so I ended with a non-traditional starter." Ash said smiling fondly at the memory.

"They all look so strong" Hilda commented as she started walking out the gate. She waved bye to Ash and she walked back to her house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And it's done the 2nd chapter. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Anyways, the next few chapters will mainly be Othelloshipping but I'll start to introduce Advanceshipping around chapters 4-6. But for now cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.