Yveltal's Stand

Ash POV

I groaned and turned back around. Leaf and Anabel were right, I had to stop Caleb whether I liked those people or not.

"Alright, but if they get killed when I'm not around, that's their fault" I said.

I walked back to where the popular kids were and made it just in time for Calem to send a Pokeball out.

The Legendary Pokémon of Destruction soon appeared, and my heart sank.

Xerneas was not around, and if Yveltal used Oblivion Wing, any Pokémon would instantly be turned to stone.

Yveltal was a Pokémon that I could not counter in any way. I looked around, but I was sure what I was hoping for.

"Oh shit" I cursed. What had I gotten myself into?

"HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAA!" Calem cackled. "You will all be turned to stone, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!"

I took a step back, now very nervous about the battle ahead. I picked up a Pokeball and threw it, and out came Mewtwo.

I told it what to do, and the Pokemon quickly vanished. I would just have to hope that Mewtwo could accomplish the task I had given him quickly.

"AHAHAHA, will you look at that. Even Mewtwo has fled, I will be the end of you!" Calem roared.

3rd Person POV

Ash had to do something to delay Calem. So, he pulled out his two strongest Pokemon and threw their Pokeballs.

Once the light faded, Greninja and Charizard stood against Calem's Yveltal. Now that I was looking at it more closely, I could see several scratches and bruises on the Pokemon. Whatever Calem had done to Yveltal, it must've been pretty bad as those injuries hadn't healed.

"You really think those Pokemon are going to stop Yveltal?" Calem asked laughing.

"Yeah, because you're the trainer" Ash shot back.

Calem growled.

The bullies looked on in fear, and I knew that they were not going to be of help. I was going to have to this on my own.

"Dark Pulse!" Calem ordered.

"Greninja, Night Slash, Charizard use Slash" I said.

My Pokemon neutralized the attack, but Yveltal came out of nowhere and slammed into the two Pokémon, sending them flying.

Ash growled, he was thinking about sending out more Pokemon, but he didn't want to risk any more of them should Yveltal use Oblivion Wing.

"Water Shuriken, Greninja! Charizard use Flamethrower!" Ash called.

Greninja sent several sharp stars of water while Charizard sent blazing flames from the other side.

Calem didn't call an attack to protect Yveltal, and the Legendary took the attacks head on and flew back with smoke coming off of it.

Yveltal growled, and Ash knew that couldn't mean anything good. He looked around to see if there was anything he could use, but there was nothing.

"Oblivion Wing" Calem ordered.

Ash's eyes widened. He had no way of stopping the attack.

Ash watched helplessly as Yveltal flew into the sky and charged up its beam. 

Out of nowhere, a green beam and a white beam slammed into it and made it fall to the ground. Yveltal shakily got back up and looked behind Ash.

Ash turned around and saw Leaf and Anabel with Venusaur and Metagross out. He widened his eyes in surprise but smiled slightly. They had given him the chance to end this, and he wasn't going to give it up.

"Greninja! Let's power up!" Ash said.

He balled his hand as he felt the energy run through him, and Greninja did the same. Slowly, he could feel and sense Greninja and saw everything that it could and felt everything that it did as well. Water surrounded both of them before blasting off as mist.

Greninja now had a red crest on its head and looked much like Ash did and had a Water Shuriken on its back.

"Now it's your turn, Charizard"

Ash touched the Keystone that he had on the black sleeve on his arm. One of Charizard's Megastones, this one on its right forearm, glowed as well and the two sent beams of energy which collided. Charizard began to change as blue fire came out of its mouth and it became covered in energy.

Once the light faded, Charizard was now black with a blue belly and wings. 

Ash was now ready to dispose of Yveltal, but the two transformations had taken quite a lot out of him.

"Greninja, Water Shuriken, Charizard, Blast Burn. Use everything you got" he said.

Greninja jumped into the air to avoid the Blast Burn and took the Shuriken off it's back. It kept growing until it was the size of a small building and then it was chucked at Yveltal at high speeds.

Charizard roared into the sky and slammed its fist into the ground, causing several cracks which gushed out fire. Once they reached Yveltal, the cracks exploded.

Once both attacks hit, the two Pokemon fell back in front of Ash, panting.

'This has to be enough' Ash thought.

When the smoke cleared, Yveltal was knocked out and Calem stood there, surprised.

"Get him! Before he gets away!" Leaf yelled.

Greninja dashed over and held the trainer with its tongue until the G-Men arrived to arrest the son of Lysandre.

Calem didn't put up any resistance, knowing that the game was up. He dropped the Masterball on the floor, and Charizard stomped on it, crushing it and releasing Yveltal.

It was at this moment that Mewtwo teleported in. It had brought with it a small purple Pokemon with rings and a gleeful smile.

"You're a little too late, Mewtwo. Though Hoopa would've been useful had you made it in time" Ash said.

Mewtwo sighed and teleported back to return Hoopa to where it was.

Ash then called Lance to tell him that he had captured Calem, and to come get him.

After about 30 minutes, the G-Men arrived. The bullies had left during the battle like the cowards they were, but Leaf and Anabel stuck around.

"Hey, Ash. I'm not even going to tell you that you should have been careful, because I know you won't be. But seriously, taking out all of these leaders isn't your job, it's mine. You're putting yourself at risk for no reason at all" Lance said.

"It is my problem, Lance. These people plagued my travels and caused harm to countless amounts of people. When I had stopped them previously, I hadn't done enough. This time, I'll make sure that they won't ever come back" Ash replied.

Lance sighed. He knew that there was no way of making Ash stop his goal. Even Arceus probably couldn't stop him.

"Well, just make sure you take care of yourself, alright?" Lance said and walked away. Calem was escorted into a van and the G-Men drove away.

"Wow, so that's Lance" Leaf said with a smirk. "He doesn't exactly seem like the Champion of Johto."

"Yeah, I forget that he's a Champion sometimes" Ash said with a sigh. He then walked back into the school with Anabel and Leaf in tow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Let's go another update. I'll try to finish this book by the end of the month so I can focus on finishing the Kanto Journey book. Hopefully I can actually do that.