Hoenn

3rd Person POV

Ash walked out of the house holding hands with May. They sat down on the porch with nothing to do on their Friday evening.

"I'm bored" Ash said.

"Me too"May replied.

"Munchlax's getting bigger" Ash said.

"Charizard's getting hotter" May replied.

"Wait, what?!" Ash sputtered.

"Hm?" May looked at Ash.

Ash sighed and stared out at the street. Then, he saw Dawn walking down with Leaf and Anabel.

Dawn made eye contact with him and blushed. She waved with a small smile.

Ash returned the gesture and smiled. Then, the girls walked away.

May grew a sly smile and said, "I guess I'll have to have a talk with Dawn, too."

Ash blushed hard and looked away.

"You're annoying" he said hiding himself.

"Yes, that's what makes me so irresistible" May said while smiling seductively.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say" Ash said and stood up.

May pouted and stood up as well.

"You wanna go to Hoenn for the weekend? We don't have anything else to do" Ash asked.

May was surprised by this, but nodded eagerly, excited to go back to her native region.

"Sure, why not" she said happily.

time skip brought to you by drunk Arceus

Ash and May walked off their plane at Petalburg City at around 1 in the afternoon on Saturday.

"Wow, this place brings back so many memories. Remember when I came here for the first time to get the Balance Badge." he said as he looked around reminiscing old times.

"Yeah, and how you tried to beat my dad with Noctowl and Typhlosion. That was pretty entertaining" May replied chuckling.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I HAD NO IDEA WHAT POKEMON THOSE WERE BACK THEN!" he groaned in frustration.

"What ever helps you sleep at night" May said patting his back.

Ash grabbed May's waist and whispered, "I guess you're with me tonight."

She blushed and looked away.

"IT'S CHAMPION ASH AND PRINCESS MAY!!!!!!" A voice yelled.

It was some random guy who recognized them.

"Shit" Ash whispered and they ran off towards the Petalburg gym.

They rang the bell frantically and the door opened. It was a short kid with glasses and a green shirt. He looked up and the 2 people and his face broke into a smile.

"ASH!" he jumped onto Ash giving him a hug.

"Hey Max" Ash said trying to survive.

"I'm here too you know" May said and pouted, turning away.

"Hi May" Max said sighing "Come inside, Mom and Dad would be ecstatic to see you guys again!"

Ash and May walked in and took of their shoes.

Max led them into the living room where Norman and Caroline were sitting on the couch. Norman was reading a newspaper while Caroline was petting a Skitty and drinking coffee.

"MOM, DAD, LOOK!" Max yelled.

Norman and Caroline almost jumped off the couch but when they saw May and Ash, they immediately smiled and gave them hugs almost choking them like usual.

"Hey Mom, Dad" May managed to choke out while Ash who was still trying to recover from Max's attach couldn't speak.

Caroline and Norman smiled sheepishly and led the kids to the table to talk.

"So how have you been Ash? I hope May isn't causing you too much trouble" Caroline said

May gave an exasperated look and sighed. Of course she asks Ash how he's doing and then says that May's a troublemaker. Wow.

"I've been alright, and don't worry May's been fine" Ash replied.

"That's good to hear. How does being the Kalos Champion feel?" Norman asked like he was in an interrogation. Even if he knew all about Ash, he could let his future son-in-law miss the awkward moments he had to go through. After all, he knew of his daughter's feelings for the raven haired boy but didn't know they were already dating.

"It's been okay. I haven't done much though. I've just helped Lance and the G-Men on a few missions. No one would have even known that I was Champion if that dumb announcer didn't tell the whole world. I do wonder who told him though" Ash said.

"That was weird" Max said "but people would have figured out because if the Kalos Champion is a male, they have to accompany the Kalos Queen to the Master Class."

"I was kinda hoping that people just thought that Aria invited me for no reason" Ash said sheepishly while May face palmed.

"Anyway Ash, WANNA HAVE A POKEMON BATTLE?!?!?" Max pleaded making everyone go deaf.

"S-sure Max" Ash said clutching his ears.

"YESSSS!!!" Max yelled in glee and ran off towards the battlefield.

Ash got up and followed with the rest of the Maples and they got ready for what was sure to be an entertaining battle.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Bit of a filler sorry, but needed some before getting back into the storyline. Hope you liked it I'll try tp update again tommorow beacuse it'll be Friday. Anyway it's 11:30 PM and I have school tommorow lol. 850 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaa.