The Arrival of an Old Friend

Ash POV

When I woke up today, to say I was excited would be an understatement. When I first met May, I had traveled with my friend Brock through Kanto and Johto and I didn't know anyone in Hoenn. Pikachu had an electric overdose and destroyed her bike. We then became friends and eventually met Brock and traveled through Hoenn. Brock went back to Kanto when we traveled through Unova and Kalos but joined us once more in Sinnoh. I haven't seen her in forever and I couldn't wait to see her.

She was supposed to get here after I got home from school I decided to get ready and make sure that she had everything that she needed to be comfortable.

time skip brought to you by Mew who ate Palkia who ate Dialga and now has time time powers

When I made it to school today I was in a great mood and I didn't notice the green haired connoisseur who was standing in front of me. I just walked into him knocking him over. I pretended like I didn't notice and continued walking to my class.

I heard Cilan yell behind me, "What the fuck loser?!"

I didn't respond and went to my spot next to the tree and waited for the bell to ring. I didn't notice Cilan sneaking up on me ready to slug me on the back of my head. Then I heard a yell by Hilda.

"Cilan get over here!"

I jerked my head back only to see him 2 feet from me with his arm in the air. I got mad since there's nothing I hate more than people cheap shotting someone. So, for the first time ever, I balled my fist and gave Cilan a swift uppercut to the jaw.

He reeled back in pain and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT".

I saw Hilda's shocked expression and smirked. Then I said to Cilan, "I hate people who try to cheap shot. I suggest you don't do that next time."

"I swear Ash Ketchum you will regret this."

Then he stormed of towards Hilda with agression.

Hilda POV

I had saved Ash from being hurt, but now, I knew that Cilan was definitely going to do something for messing up his "sneak attack".

He stormed over and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! YOU WANNA SEE HOW IT FEELS TO BE SMACKED IN THE FACE?!?!"

I gulped. While Cilan couldn't do much aganist Ash who had a lean, tall body with a swimmer's build, he was still someone who I did not want to fight.

He cocked his arm back and was ready to pummel my face until someone tapped him on the shoulder and said, "The bell rang 2 mins ago."

It was obviously Ash. Cilan growled at me and walked off to his class.

I sighed in relief and hugged Ash while blushing and said, "Thanks Ash, I owe you one."

"No problem, you helped me Cilan earlier, its only fair I helped you, anyway, we better get to class" he said with a very small blush on his cheeks. Wait, a BLUSH, there's no way, right?!?!

I walked with Ash to my first class, lost in my thoughts.

Time skip brought to you Mew who turned into Celebi

Ash POV

After school, I practically ran home as fast as I could and got ready.

After 30 mins, the doorbell rang.

I jumped up and answered the door to see a beunette in a green bandana with navy blue shorts and a red shirt.

"MAY!!!"