Victini's Recruit

3rd Person POV

After coming back home, Ash decided to go outside. He needed to try and contact Victini again and see how its recruitment efforts were faring. He was glad he got the Mythical Pokemon on his side. Having the Victory Pokemon helping him couldn't have been a bad thing.

He walked outside and greeted his Pokemon who were in the front yard before walking out of the gate. On the street, he saw Hilda and Rosa who were walking towards him.

They smiled and waved, and Ash waved back.

Once they were closer Hilda asked where Ash was going.

"Oh, I'm just going into the woods" he replied casually.

The two girls raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Rosa asked.

"I need to talk to Victini. I need its help when I fight Lysandre" Ash said with a smirk.

"Wait, you're going to fight Lysandre? I thought Lance was going to do that himself" Hilda said, surprised.

"Yeah, that's what Lance thinks. But I'm gonna get to Lysandre before he does" Ash replied.

Hilda shook her head. Ash had shown his recklessness several times before, but that didn't mean that she felt any less worried when he came up with his ridiculous plans.

"Are you serious, Ash? You're going to take on Team Flare and Lysandre all by yourself?!" Rosa asked incredulously.

"Yeah, what could go wrong?" 

"A lot. Like you getting captured or killed" Hilda replied.

"I had to do the same thing while capturing Giovanni and Ghetsis. And look, I'm still here!" Ash said with his trademark smirk.

"They didn't fight with their Legendaries, Ash. Giovanni didn't have any, and you captured Ghetsis before he could fight. Lysandre will definitely use his Legendaries and all of the Pokemon he has in his arsenal. Not to mention, Lusamine will be with him and he will have her resources as well" Rosa argued.

Ash thought about it for a moment. The odds weren't in his favor for sure, but when had that ever stopped him?

"Well, I think about it when I get closer to doing the job" Ash said and gave a wink before walking off to the woods.

Rosa and Hilda looked at each other for a moment before bolting after him.

"Woah, woah. Wait up. We're coming with you. Just to make sure you don't end up doing something stupid" Hilda said.

Ash shrugged.

"Alright. But I'll probably end up doing something stupid anyway."

 timeskip brought to you by Celbini, the kid of Celebi and Victini

Ash and the two girls weaved their way through the forest until Ash was certain no one was around. Once they came upon a clearing, he called out Victini's name.

"Victini!"

He waited for a second.

Then, there was a flash as the Mythical Pokemon appeared out of seemingly nowhere. 

'What's up?' the Pokemon asked.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing with the recruiting. By the way, I'm attacking Team Flare's headquarters in a week" Ash said.

Victini widened it's eyes.

'Are you crazy?' 

"Yes, so who did you manage to convince to help us?" Ash asked.

Victini smiled proudly.

'I managed to get the only Pokemon we need onto our side' Victini said.

Ash tried not to sigh.

"Who is it?"

Victini flashed out, then came back a minute later from a ring.

Ash widened his eyes.

Out of the same ring came Hoopa, but not the small fun-loving one that Mewtwo had brought to him. This was Hoopa Unbound. It was much more powerful than the small Hoopa and had more rings to summon more Pokemon.

Ash had no clue how Victini managed to get the Pokemon who had tried to kill him on his side, but he wasn't complaining. With, Hoopa, they would be able to bring several Legendaries to their aid, like Rayquaza and Reshiram.

He smiled, maybe the odds weren't exactly against him.

He thanked Victini and the Pokemon then left with Hoopa. Then Ash turned around to the two twins behind him who had they eyes out of her sockets.

"What the hell was that?" Rosa exclaimed.

"You just casually asked Victini to bring you Hoopa?! Like the one which almost destroyed the entirety of the Kalos Region?!"

"And it agreed to help you!" Rosa added.

Ash chuckled.

"Well, I dunno. I guess they just really like me. Plus, guess who stopped Hoopa when it was destroying Hoenn" he added with a grin.

The two girls shook their heads before dragging Ash out of the woods. On their way out, they saw the gang of bullies.

Ash could see Cilan and N getting quite irritated at the sight, but he had saved their ass, so they decided not to say anything. However, Drew, being an ungrateful prick, walked up to Ash and sneered at him.

"Stay away from May" he said in a dangerous tone before walking away.

Ash just chuckled.

This guy really thought he had a chance with May. Not only was she already dating Ash, she hated Drew with a passion.

Hilda grabbed Ash's hand as they watched the others leave.

"None of us are going to leave you. Especially not for people like them" she whispered.

Rosa looked on in slight jealousy, but just shook her head sadly.

"The thought never crossed my mind" Ash replied with a smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chapter pog. I need to finish this book so I'm gonna grind this. Hopefully I can finish by July. 850 words cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.