Aria's Plan

Ash POV

I was going to Aria's mansion as she said that she needed to talk to me about something very important. I didn't know what was so important that I had to physically visit her, but whatever.

I made it to the door and rang the doorbell. The door immediately opened and Aria quickly ushered me in.

"Okay, so listen, this is very important okay?"

"Okay" I said surprised that how she was being so urgent.

"You're in danger. The Aether Foundation in Kanto is helping Team Flare and the others. Her plan is to assassinate you so that you can't use your influence as a Kanto native to stop her" she said catching me completely of guard.

"What?!" I half screamed. "The Aether Foundation. They're already such a successful organization! Why do they need more power?! And Lysandre agreed to sharing power with her?! How?!" I asked.

"Lusamine is kind of hot and you know what happens" Aria responded.

I shook my head in disbelief and looked at her.

"So, what am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"You need to have security around the school at all times. But to make sure spies don't notice, the guards will enroll as students and some will participate in classes. I already arranged things with Lance, so the plan is already in action" she responded.

"Okay, so everything will be normal other than the fact that there's going to be like 20 extra people at school?" I asked.

"Yup, and on a completely unrelated note, I will be there, too" Aria said to me smiling.

"What?!" I asked surprised.

"Yup, so see you tomorrow!" she said ushering me out the door.

I just learned something new today, to stop someone from taking out an influential person, make another influential person go to the same place at the same time.

Aria POV

I couldn't believe it. I was finally going to school! Finally, I can do something that doesn't have to do with sitting around all day and getting pictures of me taken.

I had to spend a lot of time trying to convince Lance to let me go to the the school, because he was afraid that the Aether Foundation might target me, too. But I don't really care because I'll do whatever I need to do to get out of this hell hole.

After talking to my manager about all the activities I was going to cancel. I decided to talk to Lance.

I called him and he answered within 2 rings.

"Yes?" He asked in a annoyed yet stressed tone.

"You okay, Lance?" I asked. He usually was not the kind of guy who would be stressed out for simple stuff.

"Um...no. We have an emergency at Lumiose City. Team Flare is trying to attack Lumiose Tower. Can you do me a favor and see if Ash is available to help?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll ask him" I told him and ended the call. I then rang Ash who picked up.

"Miss me already?" He asked making me blush and glad that we weren't in a video call.

"W-what n-no. Lance needs you at Lumiose City. Go there if you can" I responded.

"Why didn't Lance just call me?" He asked.

"I don't know, he's weird. Anyways, I've got things to do so bye" I said and ended the call quickly to save myself from embarrassment. No wonder Lance told me to call Ash.

Ash POV

I took a right and drove to Lumiose City. I texted Mom and May that I had to go to Lumiose City and that I'd be back by dinner.

After about half an hour, I made to Lumiose City. I had no idea where I was supposed to go, so I just decided to look around.

Then, I realized it was probably a good idea to go to the big smoking tower in the middle of the city.

I parked about a block away and ran to where the smoke was coming from. When I made it, I saw G-Men and their Pokemon fighting Team Flare grunts everywhere. I immediately pulled out 3 Pokeballs and let out Gengar, Infernape, and Emboar.

The three of them immediately understood the situation and jumped into battle.

I decided to go up the tower because the leaders probably wanted to go there to get confidential information from the records.

I ran up and let out Greninja and Pikachu, the former running ahead of me and the latter who jumped on my shoulder.

I started to lose count of how many stairs we were going up and I was starting to get exhausted, so I bonded with Greninja to give myself a bit of a physical boost as well. Once we made it to the top, we burst through the doors where Lance's Office was and saw Lance and Lysandre battling it out.

I nodded to Greninja who jumped into the battle and started to help Lances Dragonite who was fighting Lysandre's Gyarados.

"Ash! Thank goodness you came!" Lance exclaimed as he saw me.

"What?! How are you here?! The kid was supposed to have taken you out by now! Lusamine is a lying bitch! Her son is just as cowardly as a Meowth!" Lysandre ranted on, obviously upset.

"Do not speak about me or my mother like that ever again. If you do, you will regret it" Came a voice from the doorway.

A blonde guy with black clothes walked in.

"Look, 2 emos in the same room!" Lance said jumping happily like a 5 year old.

I shook my head as the blonde guy walked in, I readied myself, because I knew this person.

Gladion Aether is no easy opponent.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I was planning the next few chapters for this book so I didn't have any actual time to write. I also was working on the updates for the other book so I had a few things on my hands. I try to update as soon as I can. Anyways 1000 words, cyaaaaaaaaaa.