Battle Aganist Giovanni

3rd Person POV

Ash ran down the corridors with the map in his hands.

The Legendaries and Ash's friends had split ways to take out the grunts. Mewtwo was still with Ash and getting rid of every grunt in their way.

After a couple minutes, they came upon two metal double doors.

"He should be on the other side" Ash said to Mewtwo who grinned.

This battle was going to be personal, for both Ash and Mewtwo.

Using its Psychic abilities, Mewtwo ripped the doors from their hinges and chucked them inside the gigantic office.

At the desk in the middle, sat a man in a business suit with an evil smirk.

"I see you've finally made it here, Ash Ketchum. I've been expecting you. Did you really think I wouldn't know you were here?"

"Yes" Ash replied, hoping that would stop his rant.

Unfortunately, it didn't.

"This is my city, punk. You can't step a foot in here without me knowing. I have eyes everywhere. How else do you think I managed to snag all those Legendary Pokemon?"

"I don't know, and I frankly don't care. I'm going to make sure you never harass this region ever again. This is something I should've done a long time ago" Ash growled and looked at Mewtwo.

Giovanni laughed maniacally.

"Whatever you say"

He threw out his 6 Pokemon, Persian, Rhyperior, Nidoqueen, Dugtrio, Steelix, and Nidoking.

Ash just chuckled.

"If that's all you got, you're about to be in big trouble."

He threw out the 9 Pokemon he had brought. Since he was a Champion and a personal favorite of Professor Oak, Ash was granted the ability to possess more than 6 Pokemon at once.

Charizard, Suicune, Lucario, Gengar, Venusaur, Infernape, Snorlax, and Heracross came out.

With Mewtwo, Ash had 10 Pokemon in hand.

Giovanni growled.

"You cheater. You're abusing the power that was given to you."

"Since when have you paid so much attention to rules? Either way, I know you have something planned up your sleeve, so just hurry up and do whatever you were going to do" Ash replied.

Giovanni smirked.

"I have to say, you know me too well. COME FORTH MY ARMY!"

From doors all throughout the office, grunts poured through with their Pokemon. There must have been at least 75 in the room, even with the others taking as many out as they could.

"I feel like this is a fair fight" Ash said smiling before calling out his first attack. "Charizard, Blast Burn!"

The orange dragon slammed its fist into the ground and huge cracks appeared with fire bursting through them.

The grunts with Water-Type Pokemon called out moves to cancel the attack while others used Protect.

"Nidoking, Nidoqueen, use Earthquake" Giovanni ordered.

The two Pokemon sent their own ground breaking move towards Ash. The Blast Burn canceled out the Earthquake and took out a few of the grunts' Pokemon.

Ash kept calling attacks with his Pokemon, and the entire office had become a cluster of fainted Pokemon on the floor and knocked out grunts. During the gigantic fight, Heracross came across Nidoking.

The Bug Type flew towards the Pokemon using Mega Horn and slammed into it. Nidoking manged to withstand the hit and grabbed Heracross' horn.

It spun the Bug Type around and slammed it on the Ground. It then tried to stomp on its head and use Earthquake, but Heracross was too fast, even after taking the substantial amount of damage.

It rolled to the side and used Close Combat, pummeling the Ground Type. Nidoking, without any options, tried to charge up a Hyper Beam, only for it to get a Mega Horn to the face and faint.

In another area, Charizard was battling Rhyperior and Steelix at the same time. The dragon was having a tough time against the super effective moves and wasn't able to escape. Steelix used an Iron Tail and made Charizard fall back. The dragon retaliated with a Flamethrower, only for Rhyperior to step in between an take the attack. It charged up a Mega Punch and was about to clobber Charizard in the face until it was thrown back. Infernape used Mach Punch and Close Combat at the same time and punished Rhyperior. When Steelix tried to intervene, it was grabbed by Charizard and took a Fire Blast to the face knocking it out.

Giovanni, seeing the situation as hopeless started to run away from the fight. However, he was now cornered by several of the Legendary Pokemon who had now made their way to the battle.

They trapped Giovanni and forced him to surrender. With Giovanni captured, the grunts soon surrendered as well.

Hilda, May, and Dawn ran to Ash, who had several cuts and bruises over his body.

"Ash! Are you okay?" May asked reaching him and helping him stand.

"Yeah, I'm good. Call Lance, and tell him we've got a lot of POWs."

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Let's go 2 chapters in a day. I'll try to update again in a few hours, but I'm not going to guarantee. 850 words cyaaaaaaaaaaa.