The Battle

3rd Person POV (A/N: It's been so long lmao)

To say that the bullies were shocked was an understatement. They couldn't believe that Ash Ketchum was agreeing to a Pokemon battle.

They grinned thinking that he probably didn't have strong Pokemon and agreed.

They all walked to the battlefield in silence and called for the referee.

"I only have 3 Pokemon with me", Ash said "so what format are we doing?"

"We will use three Pokemon as well." Drew said with a smirk on his face.

Hilda and May were slightly alarmed by this but kept watching.

Then, N, Cilan, and Drew sent out their Pokemon.

"Go Roserade" Drew called out.

"Go Simisage" Cilan announced.

(A/N: N will have a random Pokemon because you know, he is weird. I literally put this through a randomizer XD)

"Go Nidoking" N said with his usual calm tone.

Ash just smirked and brought out a Pokeball.

"Come on out Gengar" Ash called out.

"GEN GENGAR!!" Gengar shouted with a smile on it's face as usual.

"Nidoking use sludge bomb!"

"Roserade, petal blizzard."

"Simisage use grass knot."

All the attacks hit causing smoke to rise up covering Gengar.

"Nidoking, Earthquake"

"Roserade, razor leaf."

"Simisage, vine whip."

The attacks hit their marks again and the three green haired trainer smirked and laughed.

"Look at the loser, hahahahahha he lost so quickly." Drew said while laughing.

The referee raised his flag and was ready to call Gengar as down when a cry ran out.

"GENGARRRR!!!" Gengar screamed now pissed.

"Shadow ball, then use Dark Pulse"

Shadow ball hit Nidoking in the face knocking it back and dark pulse slammed into the 2 grass types bringing them to their knees.

"Now Gengar, Night Shade" Ash commanded.

The attach hit knocking out all 3 of the Pokemon.

Everyone except May gasped. Even Hilda didn't expect Ash to tank 6 powerful moves and finish 3 Pokemon with just 2 hits each.

Drew growled and sent out his Masquerain. Cilan sent out his Crustle and N sent out his Donphan. 

Ash returned his Gengar.

"Come on out Lucario" Ash called out as a blue dog-like pokemon appeared.

Hello master, why are you fighting these people?

These are the people who don't treat me like a normal person, Ash responded mentally.

Lucario growled and stood tall with a malicious grin on his face.

Immediately, all his opponents cowered in fear and started stepping back.

"Lucario use extreme speed then bone rush on Masquerain" Ash said to Lucario as it disappeared and reappeared behind Masquerain. Then Lucario started bashing it on the head with a bone mercilessly.