Finishing the Project

Hilda POV

I was once again going to Ash's house. I was nervous this time around for some reason but I didn't know why. When I reached his porch I saw all of his Pokemon again who were chilling and training. Pikachu waved at me and I waved back.

When I rang the doorbell a brunette in her mid-forties opened the door. I immediately realized this was Ash's mom. I didn't know how I didn't see her yesterday but I didn't have time to wonder about it.

"Hi are you Mrs. Ketchum?" I asked politely.

"Yes, I am, you must be Hilda right? Ash said you were coming today to finish a project. And please call me Delia, being called Mrs. Ketchum makes me feel old."

"Oh ok" I said as I stepped into the house.

Ash was at the dining table eating noodles like a Snorlax after it finished a diet.

Seeing him both Delia and I giggled.

"Hmmm?" Ash turned around to see me and his mom watching him.

"Oh, hi Hilda. We can start working after I finish another 2 plates."

I was astounded someone could eat that much, but Delia scooped up Ash's plate and said:

"You know it's not nice to keep a lady waiting, Ash" Delia said with a smirk.

"Nooooooooooooo, mom please let me finish my plate at least" he begged.

"Finish your work then you can eat again."

Ash just sighed and walked over to me and we started to work on our report.

"How do you know so much about Mew and Mewtwo" I asked.

He didn't say anything for a moment but sighed and stood up.

"Let me show you," he said while offering me his hand to help me up.

I took it with tingles running down my arm and we walked up the stairs to his room.

When he opened the door, to say I was surprised would be an understatement.

On his shelf he had maps and the eight badges of every region with the Orange Island badges and Battle Frontier tokens.

Next to his bed were two drawers and on top of them were three trophies. When I went closer and looked at them, I couldn't believe my eyes.

The one on the left said: Orange Islands Champion, while the one on the right said Kalos League Victor. The one in the middle said Kanto League Victor.

"No way" I said surprised beyond belief. The kid who everyone thought was a loser was the winner of three leagues and beat the Battle Frontier.

"Why don't you battle? You can easily crush anyone at school. Why do you allow yourself to get bullied?" I asked with a little bit of sadness at the last part.

"I was the runner-up in the Sinnoh League. It was the last region I went to. My opponent in the finals was Tobias." he said with a monotone voice.

"He had a team of legendary and peusdo- legendary Pokemon. I based my team of type advantages instead of raw power. I lost...badly. His Darkrai took out 2 of my Pokemon, until my Sceptile defeated it. Then his Latios took out 3 more Pokemon before tying with Pikachu at the end."

I had heard of Tobias when he challenged Cynthia and won, becoming the new Sinnoh Champion.

"I lost my motivation to battle after that I guess. But I'm definitely going to compete in each league again. If I manage to win the Sinnoh League I can challenge the Elite Four and Champion. Then, I can get my rematch with him. Until then, I guess I just train and wait."

Dang, that must be kind of rough. Then, I remembered the reason why we came up here in the first place.

"Wait, how do you know about Mewtwo? Only a handful of people have ever seen it." I say confused.

He sighs and grabs one of the Ultra Balls on top of his shelf. My eyes widen and he releases the Pokemon inside it.

"Hello Master, do you need anything?" Mewtwo asked.

I gasped and fell back. One, there was a legendary Pokemon in front of me. Two, it was owned by the person who everyone thought was a loser. Three, it could talk.

"Yeah, could you go talk to Mew, she was asking where you were to make sure you didn't kill anyone" Ash said with a straight face.

Mewtwo looked at Ash for 5 seconds with an emotionless face. Then he turned around grabbed his ball and put it inside a shelf between a bunch of shirts and went back in.

Ash and I could only sweatdrop at his actions but just then a pink flash appeared and a pink feline Pokemon playfully floated around the room.

"Where is my brother, I sensed him" Mew said as she looked around the room.

I could only fall over again and almost faint, but Ash just shrugged and Mew grew a determined face.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I know your here somewhere. You better come out or when I find you things aren't going to be pretty" Mew threatened as she looked in Ash's closet.

"Oh wait, who's this, is she your girlfriend? You guys look so cute together!" Mew squealed.

I blushed hard and I could see pink on Ash's cheeks as well.

"No Mew, this is Hilda and why don't you go back to looking for Mewtwo he said he has a strange addiction to shirts the other day"

Immediately a blue flash occurred and Mewtwo jumped out and ran off screaming, "TRAITOR!!!!".

Ash and I started to laugh and Mew zoomed off to chase him.

"So yeah, that's how I know these two" he said "Anyway let's go back and finish our project."

We went downstairs to see Delia giving Mew some milk and Mewtwo hiding under the table looking scared.

We chuckled at the scene and finished our work.

"Well, I have another hour until I have to home, why don't we do something?" I asked.

"Sure" he said "what do you want to do?"

"There is a Pokemon Contest here in a few days and I want to try it out for change. Only battling gets old." I said.

"Well then, let's go outside" he said and we walked out.

I called out my Emboar and Unfezant and they jumped out in a flash.

"Emboar use fire spin, Unfezant use gust" I said. Immediately a circle of fire spun around the two of them. "Now Unfezant, use twister!". A fire tornado appeared and then, "Emboar use Fire Pledge!" Soon there was a fire tornado hovering over a fiery landscape.

"Wow" Ash commented "A little destructive but still good looking."

Just then, he got a call on his Poketech.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Seriously, that's awesome!"

"..."

"Ok, that's fine. You can stay here."

"..."

"Alright! Bye!"

"Why do you look so excited?" I asked.

"One of my friends is coming to town. She's doing a contest here, the one you were talking about. Then, she going to start coming to our school!" he said happily.

She?!!?!?!?!?! 

That was the only thought going through my head. He seemed to happy about seeing her. No. He couldn't possibly like her, right? Wait, why does it matter whether he likes her. It's not like I like him right? Crap.

I like Ash Ketchum.

Shit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another chappie done YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Othelloshipping is underway and Advanceshipping is coming up next chapter. Hope you like it cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Also 1200 words. LEEEEETS GOOOOO