The Gigantic Reptile

A/N: Before we start, I just want to wish everyone a late Happy Thanksgiving. I haven't been able to update this week since I've been out of state with my family for the break. Now that I'm back, I will start updating again. Really sorry about the long wait.

Ash POV

Now, if u told me that I'd be fighting a massive battle with a total of 200 people 20 minutes ago, I would have laughed. Now, I was seriously questioning my luck. How does one go from having a great day just chilling and having fun, to fighting a battle that could end up deciding whether you die or not? To make things even better, I only have 3 of my Pokemon with me. Gotta say, these have been an interesting past few months.

With Leaf and Anabel now helping us, we now had a fighting chance. If there was some way, I could get a few more Pokemon to come help me. I could tell that my Pokemon were getting exhausted. Primeape seemed to be the most tired, not surprising due to the fact that he was used to 1v1 matches in a ring. Those only lasted about 5-10 minutes before the competitors got a break.

I decided to try to get Mewtwo to send me some of my Pokemon using its psychic power.

I mentally called out to Mewtwo, hoping it could hear me. I concentrated as hard as I could, trying to get Mewtwo's attention.

After a few seconds, I felt a presence in my head.

"What do you wish of me Master?" The clear distinct voice of the feline Pokemon came into my mind.

"Mewtwo" I said in my head while breathing heavily due to amount of concentration it was taking me to keep this mind link going. "I need you to bring a few of my Pokemon. It doesn't matter who, just bring some. I don't need all of them, the rest I need as back-up in case things go wrong."

Without waiting for a reply, I ended the mind link and put my hands on my knees while breathing heavily. Soon, Dawn and May were at my side.

"You okay, Ash?" May said worriedly.

"I'm fine" I said, trying to shake it off.

"Ash! You're turning blue! May, call Blaziken! Quick!" Dawn yelled.

Turning blue? What? I looked at my hands and gasped. They were indeed turning a deep-sea blue. I could also see slight patches of purple which were starting to turn blue as well.

"What's happening?" I said drowsily. This was not good. That mind link took way too much energy out of me. I needed Mewtwo to get here quick before we got overrun. Even with Leaf, Anabel, and Hilda still fighting. I could tell we were losing ground. May's Blaziken soon came over to me and starting glowing bright orange. This was its ability, Blaze!

So, the plan wasn't to burn me alive. That's kinda sad. Charizard hasn't torched me in a while and I kind of gone to miss that feeling.

Anyways, with Blaziken's heat, I could finally start to feel the color return to my skin. I stood up as my Legendary Psychic Type appeared next to me.

Mewtwo took one look at me before placing his hand on my forehead. A bright white glow surrounded me and soon dissipated. I felt a more energetic and felt myself feeling stronger.

Recover. That's what he used.

"Thanks, Mewtwo. Who did you bring?" I asked.

"Johto Pokemon. Those were the ones closest to the cabinet where I was hiding." he said nonchalantly.

I decided to question it later and grabbed the Pokeballs from Mewtwo. I threw out the 3 Pokeballs and smiled. Things were starting to look a lot better for us now.

On the left was Donphan, literally Destruction-Personified. On the right, was Typhlosion, the Eruption Pokemon. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how long it will take before the entire battlefield with be covered in smoke and magma. In the middle however, was the most important one.

"ARRGH" a roar came from the Pokemon. While the roar was intimidating, what happened after was the complete opposite. A huge, blue alligator Pokemon was jumping up and down and dancing with a joyful face.

The reaction on the Grunts' faces was priceless. While Feraligatr was known for its joyful mood, it was real powerhouse in battle. Combine that with the type advantage aganist the fire types that the grunts had; this was going to be one hell of a shit show.

"I thought he stop dancing when he fully evolved, I guess not" May said to the right of me with a slight smile.

"That's not the only thing that hasn't changed" I said with a confident smile. "Let's show these fools what happens when you piss off a gator." (A/N: I'm a UF fan cuz I live in Florida so this line is very important to me)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys, I'm really sorry about not updating in over a month. I just wasn't feeeling it, but I swear I will update again tomorrow. I'm also going to try to update the other book as well. We are also kinda close to the end of this book now, so please let me know what books you would like to see me write next. I'm thinking Advanceshipping since there aren't that many completed ones on Wattpad. Anyways 900 words, cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa