Ash's Request and the Freeze Pokemon

3rd Person POV

"What is it?" Victini asked suspiciously. "This better not be something stupid."

"I need you to fight with me whenever Calem comes back with Yveltal and Lusamine and the other attack. I also need reinforcements because I know when Lysandre comes, we will be severely outnumbered in Legendary Pokemon. You are the only one I know who can get this done. Please."

Victini thought about it for a second.

"Alright, only because I don't really like that fact that Tobias, Lysandre, and Calem have Legendary Pokemon. Not to mention Lusamine, Giovanni, and Ghetsis."

Ash smiled. 

"Thanks. I owe you big time."

Victini nodded meaningfully and disappeared into the forest.

Ash now had no clue what to do. The only good things right now were that Rosa was safe, and Tobias was still in captivity. Ash didn't want to think about what could happen if Tobias escaped. There would be very little chance that Ash and his allies would stand a chance, even with the extra Legendary Pokemon providing support. 

He then decided to go home and clear his head. He walked back and watched everything around him, making sure to stay aware. It wouldn't be too hard for someone to jump him if he wasn't paying attention. After all, it's not like he had superpowers or anything, he was just a normal teenager who was not your ordinary Joe.

Once, he made it home, he WAS jumped. 

By May.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?!!?" She yelled strangling him.

"uhghfdsf..sdf..ughdfgs" Ash replied, not able to breathe.

"Oh, sorry" May said letting go and looking a little embarrassed.

"I had to ask Victini for a favor" Ash said finally getting himself together.

"What kind of favor" May asked suspiciously narrowing her eyes. "Legendary and Mythical Pokemon aren't exactly known for being very charitable."

"You'll see. But what happened to Rosa? Is she okay?" Ash asked trying to divert the topic. He was still puzzled on how Rosa had been captured for so long without anyone knowing. Then again. Rosa left often for her trips.

"She's not doing too good." May said with dismay. (A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHH PUNS) "It's almost like there was something inside of her that's making her die after she comes out of the mind control. The only thing that's been keeping her alive right now is Venusaur. She's constantly healing Rosa, but I doubt how long we can keep that up."

"What?" Ash asked disheartened. "There's got to be something. We can't give up."

time skip brought to you by Pikachu from an alternate universe who ate the Dialga and got time powers.

Ash had thought about Rosa all day. He couldn't make himself go see her in whatever state she was in. He felt as if he himself had gotten her in the situation, which he basically did.

Then, one of the Pokeballs on his shelf opened.

Out came Mewtwo, who had understood Ash's problems through its Psychic abilities. 

'While I understand how you feel, what you are thinking is the truth. When you have as many enemies as you do now, the people close to you may be harmed. You will have to think about this as it will definitely affect you in the future.'

Ash nodded. He knew that he was endangering the lives of the people he knew.

"What if I leave?" he asked. "I could just disappear. Then everyone would be fine. Maybe that's what I'll have to end up doing."

'If you leave, that will hurt them even more. Imagine what your mother or May would go through. All of them would be devastated. I would definitely not suggest leaving unless it becomes a very dire situation.'

"It has become dire situation. Rosa was taken hostage and mind controlled" Ash replied.

'But she is okay now. Next time, you'll have to be more careful and mindful. Not realizing Rosa had been gone for so long was your fault.'

Ash nodded, knowing that Mewtwo had spoken the truth.

"Well, I'm going to go to Kanto, I have to make sure the others are willing to help us in our fight. Also, I know for sure that Tobias can escape at any time he wants to. He was captured to just act as a distraction. We need the Legendary Birds."

time skip brought to you by dead Alternate Reality Palkia

Ash had now made it to Kanto. It had been about 4 hours since he left home on Charizard. He didn't bother telling his mom or May where he went because that would just make them worry. There was no need for that right now.

He stepped off Charizard who look around making sure there were no dangers. In Kalos, he had left around 9 PM, but here in Kanto, it was nearly 4 AM and nocturnal Pokemon would be fully active and hungry.

He could see the Seafoam Islands nearby and got back onto Charizard.

"Let's go buddy" he said, and they flew off towards the water.

Once Ash landed. He walked into the flooded cave. He sent out Mewtwo who stopped the flow of water and sent it out of the cave using its psychic powers. Then Ash, Charizard, and Mewtwo walked into the cave looking for the Freeze Pokemon. 

After turning a corner, Ash saw the Legendary Bird on a huge rock resting.

'Articuno.' Mewtwo said waking up the Pokemon.

It looked at the trio skeptically and eyed Charizard.

It cawed, saying something.

Mewtwo then explained the situation and asked if Articuno was willing to help.

The bird thought about it for a while. It then responded by saying that it would help if the other Legendary Birds agreed, and the Legendary Dogs agreed as well.

Ash agreed to the terms but added, "We request that you come with us. It will take too much time for us to come back and get you after."

Articuno raised an eyebrow at Ash's confidence but agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I'm back and hopefully I can update somewhat regularly. I will update the other book soon as well. We are getting closer and closer to the finale of the book, and I thank everyone for the support so far. 1000 words cyaaaaaaaaaa.